test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fleet Technican trait missing post season 9

mattaukettmattaukett Member Posts: 190 Arc User
edited April 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Obtained the fleet technician trait last night prior to season 9 launch and activated trait which was in my available trait list although I chose not to respect given the impending launch of season 9. Logged in today and trait is unavailable for selection although it shows up in the powers list for which I can raise a bug report which I've done (Ticket ID #2,434,172).

Also picked up orbital devastation trait at the same time which is available so it appears to be linked to the specific trait rather than something that could affect multiple traits.

A fleet mate has also reported the same issue with the fleet technician trait.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• hoemschipoemschhoemschipoemsch Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I also miss this treit - I had had it - and when now trying to activate anoter box with prof spezific space - I get the message - you already have it, but it is definatily not in the treits List

cu and \\//
    mona
  • cryptkeeper0cryptkeeper0 Member Posts: 989 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I too have this issue i just bought the trait to try it out. It does not even get put into my trait select screen.
  • stardestroyer001stardestroyer001 Member Posts: 2,615 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I'm also having the same problem, the Fleet Technician trait just isn't there in the trait selection list.
    stardestroyer001, Admiral, Explorers Fury PvE/PvP Fleet | Retired PvP Player
    Missing the good ol' days of PvP: Legacy of Romulus to Season 9
    My List of Useful Links, Recently Updated November 25 2017!
  • maltinpolarmaltinpolar Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Same problem here. The trait is gone from the available trait list. I paid good EC for that trait and I had it slotted up until this morning before S9 launch now is gone.

Cryptic, you better fix this soon.
  • darknessmutadarknessmuta Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Thanks to this topic I just noticed I am missing it as well.
  • mikiiymikiiy Member Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    same here, missing the trait in my list