test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Trait Loadouts for Space/Ground please

fcsp1910fcsp1910 Member Posts: 48 Arc User
Really like the Loadout System for ships now...even with its flaws.

Could we please have similar thing for the character space and ground traits please?

Thanks in advance...
Post edited by fcsp1910 on

Comments

• edgecrysgeredgecrysger Member Posts: 2,740 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I hope you kidding.

Until they fix the loadout system to work as intended without TRIBBLE up one thing here and other thing there, how can you ask for a new one?? really, u guys will never change lol.
  • fcsp1910fcsp1910 Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Kidding???

Well, I tend to play ground pretty often and I'm not keen of juggling around with the personal traits every time.

This loadout would be only from 1 stack of variables each...not like ship ones that has many stacks of variables in different sections to choose from and unfortunately still doesn't work like it supposed to do.

Many good ideas wouldn't have come up if there wasn't one asking for it. But yes, you are right...it's totally easier to moan about current stuff that is not working properly. *facepalm*

'really, u guys will never change lol.' ...erm *yawn*
  • rickskynightrickskynight Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    fcsp1910 wrote: »
    Kidding???

Well, I tend to play ground pretty often and I'm not keen of juggling around with the personal traits every time.

This loadout would be only from 1 stack of variables each...not like ship ones that has many stacks of variables in different sections to choose from and unfortunately still doesn't work like it supposed to do.

Many good ideas wouldn't have come up if there wasn't one asking for it. But yes, you are right...it's totally easier to moan about current stuff that is not working properly. *facepalm*

'really, u guys will never change lol.' ...erm *yawn*

Yeah lasci but as the other dude just said, until they actually fix it for the regular ships, they shouldnt add it for ground.. Unless you want to beam into colony invasion with your tray completely empty or some strange side effect.
  • dongemaharudongemaharu Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    It's a great idea. The only practical way to change traits. I use the ship loadouts feature often. It's not perfect, but it's pretty good.

If you don't want to risk using a traits loadout. Fine. Don't use it. But I hope cryptic is thinking about this. People complain about superficial improvements. Well, here's a real QOL improvement that could make this lame nerf fun instead if a pain in the neck.
    edited April 2014
    It's a great idea. The only practical way to change traits. I use the ship loadouts feature often. It's not perfect, but it's pretty good.

If you don't want to risk using a traits loadout. Fine. Don't use it. But I hope cryptic is thinking about this. People complain about superficial improvements. Well, here's a real QOL improvement that could make this lame nerf fun instead if a pain in the neck.

Cheers mate :)
  • mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    The alternative would be to seperate ground and space traits, so you don't even have to reslot (unless you really want a different set of abilities on one ground map then another).
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • thegrimcorsairthegrimcorsair Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    The alternative would be to seperate ground and space traits, so you don't even have to reslot (unless you really want a different set of abilities on one ground map then another).

This idea right here would be the best solution.
    If you feel Keel'el's effect is well designed, please, for your own safety, be very careful around shallow pools of water.
    edited April 2014

Indeed...that sounds very good to me as well.

Cheers
  • architect13architect13 Member Posts: 1,076 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I am sure it is the works . . How much are you willing to pay? First take away our slots, then let us choose our traits, and then charge us -- brilliant.
    Have you tried the new forum on your phone?