test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I'm normally the voice of doom...

silverrain79silverrain79 Member Posts: 98 Arc User
But Season 9 so far has been a winner.

The new Feature Episode is amazing, exciting, and very Trek. The revamped trait/passives gives more functionality to the loadouts which they finally fixed. Though I didn't test out if they saved power levels today... If they don't, they should. HINT HINT And the new revamped Borg Story Arc is niiiice. That artwork in Assimilation... Fantastic. I may still not agree completely with the direction the game has gone, the changes that have been made over the last several seasons, and the elebentybillion bugs you all ignore while pumping out lockboxes like the Duggers pump out kids... But Season 9 is solid.

Thank you. :cool:
Delirium Tremens
XO of Training
Tier 5 Starbase, Tier 3 Embassy, Tier 3 Dilithium Mine, Tier 3 Spire
Join us at www.dtfleet.com
Post edited by silverrain79 on

Comments

• Options
    starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    And hopefully the next Season or Expansion will be even better. Personally, I am hoping for a Delta Quadrant Exploration system.
  • Options
    centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I'm mostly happy with it. There are a few things that make me super sad though. :(
  • Options
    donowickdonowick Member Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I like new season so far well done. The only thing that might be very restrictive in the future will be the the rep trait 4/4. It is ok now but will be a waste of future passives and think it should of been 5/5 instead. But that is just me. If you look at most stuff on STO are in groups of 5 and would make more sense to me.
  • Options
    johankreigjohankreig Member Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    loving all of it so far, esspecialy the new lobi armour and the new Ap ground weapons, I like esoteric weapons with odd abilities, keep up the good work and dont let the haters throw u.
    Jorhana Kreig: KDF, Tal'is: Romulan Fed, Shona'a: Romulan KDF, Johan Paul Kreig: Fed