test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Controller issues

kblarghkblargh Member Posts: 170 Arc User
First thing i noticed with the new update (well not the VERY first thing, but it's there) is that ships no longer tilt when you turn them with the controller analog stick. Works just fine when you use the keys, but with the controller it just pops out at you immediately.

An older bug that has also not been addressed since i first reported it a good many months ago now, is that ground rolling also does not respond to the analog stick. You just roll forward, no matter what. I tried getting around this with a bunch of custom keybinds, to no avail.

I realize the Dev team is always very busy, and these issues must be at the bottom of a very long list, but i'd appreciate it if someone in the know would at least tell me whether they're even aware these problems exist, and if i can have any kind of reasonable hope they'll be addressed anytime in the foreseeable future.

Thank you.
Post edited by kblargh on

Comments

• acheronbladeacheronblade Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I use a xbox 360 controller, and I'm having the same issue with the ship not banking when it turns. It looks very odd for a star trek game. seems to bank fine when i use the mouse to steer. it did the same thing on tribble, but I guess I assumed it would get fixed before it went to holodeck.
    PRWDS5g.jpg
  • vallden1vallden1 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I made a post before this one on a quick fix for your ship not banking.
    http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1090231