test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ground weapons less damage, season 9

jenkaljenkal Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2014 in Federation Discussion
As the title says, after season 9 I have noticed that all of my ground weapons went from 115 dmg to 95 damage... That's 20 dmg points! What happened?
Post edited by jenkal on

Comments

• Options
    undyingzeroundyingzero Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Might be because you lost some traits and need to re-equip them.
  • Options
    askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Might be because you lost some traits and need to re-equip them.

Pretty much this. No changes were done to the weapons that I can recall, however traits and such were all knocked around so you probably lost something along the way and need to re-equip like undyingzero said.
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

• Options
    z3ndor99z3ndor99 Member Posts: 1,391 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    ^ both correct, make sure you look at all traits an equip any with damage potential/crit hits. We're all got get use to this but, after messing around on tribble its not difficult ( just annoying ).
  • Options
    xariamaxariama Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    z3ndor99 wrote: »
    ^ both correct, make sure you look at all traits an equip any with damage potential/crit hits. We're all got get use to this but, after messing around on tribble its not difficult ( just annoying ).

This is, of course, assuming that the dev team listened to anything that was reported on Tribble. Which, in my experience there, is less likely than usual (but not completely impossible).
    Lane Bjorn Jorgensson, Captain, ISS Voltaire

Here's a map to show how much they've screwed up the game map.
  • Options
    jenkaljenkal Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    There are no traits available that raise damage, except exploit damage. Could that be it?
    Update: It seems to have fixed itself, thank you for the help.