test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking for a place to dock

opak1opak1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited April 2014 in Earth Spacedock
Hi there!

I am looking for a small to mid size casual fleet to join made up of either families or mature players (I'm 45). East coast would be optimal but not a deal breaker.

I have been playing STO off and on since beta very casually and just hit 50 recently. I have no real idea what I am doing as I just kind of figured it out as I went along. I am mainly looking for a group of like minded fans who like to just enjoy the game and Star Trek in general.

Feel free to message me here or in game @opak.

"The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play." - James T. Kirk
Post edited by opak1 on

Comments

• Options
    suzy32suzy32 Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Choosing the right fleet is not easy, you need to find one that matches your personality and shares your interests. Our fleet has a great wealth of knowledge and experience and great team players, mixed with just as much joking, pranksters, occasionally questionable fleet chat, sarcasm and general messing about. So if you're not thin skinned and you could be described as any of the above, come and join us!

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=590121

To join us or ask us question Contact in game @lightspeeds @suzy33
    @sportz19721010 @avaeris @stingray74
  • Options
    admiraldarrenw1admiraldarrenw1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Hi there, Federation Fleet is a fair fun friendly fleet

Great bunch of helpfull friendly people ;)

always something on :)

Christmas time competitions and a lot of fun to be had

TeamSpeak 3 server and website ;) you would be welcome to Dock with us any time ;)
  • Options
    jacqueline3752jacqueline3752 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I found a good docking port at Elite Defense Starfleet / Stovokor! it is Fed T5 SB and Kdf has T4 SB Mix group of humans and aliens.
    EDS is a friendly casual fleet with over 300 Fed members from around the world that continues to grow daily. We also have a sister KDF fleet, Elite Defense Stovokor, with over 150 members. Both fleets are linked by a common in-game chat channel to help coordinate events and activities. Our chat channel is very active and you are encouraged to use it to ask for help on missions, create teams, seek advice, or just make some social conversation.

We welcome players of all levels, professions, factions, and abilities. Our experienced team of fleet leaders and Hardcore members offer assistance to lowbies and newbies alike. But EDS is much more than a training ground for the newly initiated. By far, the largest percentage of our members is VAs and we run numerous end-game content including: STFs, farming, Fleet Marks, PvP and Foundry missions.

All Fed Fleet structures are complete. KDF SBT4, all others T2.
  • Options
    trizeo1trizeo1 Member Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    opak1 wrote: »
    Hi there!

I am looking for a small to mid size casual fleet to join made up of either families or mature players (I'm 45). East coast would be optimal but not a deal breaker.

I have been playing STO off and on since beta very casually and just hit 50 recently. I have no real idea what I am doing as I just kind of figured it out as I went along. I am mainly looking for a group of like minded fans who like to just enjoy the game and Star Trek in general.

Good Day Captain,

May I also suggest the Star Trek Battles channel. We are a group of Captains from different fleets who are playing STO for the fun. We have helpful people to help you with anything you may need weather it be to help your build or just come along and pew pew. We do things just a bit different so for more info click Star Trek Battles in my signature.

We also do have 4 T5 fleets that support Star Trek Battles so if you like you can have the choice of which fleet you actually join.

I hope you look into my invitation a bit further as we are always looking for new Captains to join our ranks.

In game contact info is @trizeo1

Good luck to you Captain... Captain Trizeo out! 07 (<-- salute)
  • Options
    chaosnexus#5539 chaosnexus Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    opak1 wrote: »
    Hi there!

Greetings. The Starfleet Elite Strike Force is a new fleet that is looking for new players. Unlike some larger builds we are looking for players who just like to have fun playing STO. We do have a website if you want to learn more about the fleet. Message me at @epicninja2 if interested.
  • Options
    papertoastypapertoasty Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    allow me to extend you an invitation to alpha battle squadron.
    there are no hoops to jump through, no forms to fill out, no websites to sort through to join.
    we are as casual as casual can get, no drama, no politics, just about having fun

just send me an in game mail and I send you the fleet invite.
    its that simple

fleet admiral Siodgirngei@papertoasty
  • Options
    texastrekkietexastrekkie Member Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Ahoy, mate!
    We would love to have you check out New Legacy if you haven't found a home yet. We are a mix of Beta and newer players, young and old, families and singles, Lifers and FTP. We also vary from The East coast to the West coast. Our motto is Real Life First so no worries about just now reaching 50. We like to have fun and often team up just to help a new player with a mission. We run STFs and other Rep related missions as well.

Our fleet has a sister fleet on the KDF side and we will be teaming up as much as possible this weekend for some PvP fun and to check out the new season stuff. Look for me, @Texasborn, or anyone in New Legacy for an invite to team up anytime.

We also have a Fleet Website and YouTube channel. Feel free to check them out.

June@TexasBorn (aka Mara)
  • Options
    johankreigjohankreig Member Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    At SSO we Make it SO.. Your welcome to come acd check us out, we have members globaly and alot of the folks are in the US, have a chat with us in game @Stone_Loki is the chap to talk to but most of us are also around message me in game if you want some info @johankreig also check out our websie ate www.ssofleet.com
    Jorhana Kreig: KDF, Tal'is: Romulan Fed, Shona'a: Romulan KDF, Johan Paul Kreig: Fed
  • Options
    zeropiumzeropium Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    My esteemed colleague above me is correct. We do have a number of members from all over the world. Quite often though, you'll find a majority of us from the US and Canadian regions.
    We share separate time zones within our fleet, so someone is usually always online.
    If you have any questions, feel free to contact me in-game: John@zeropium.
  • Options
    opak1opak1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Thank you all for your replies! There were a number of great choices and I think I found one that I will fit the best with!

"The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play." James T. Kirk

"The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play." - James T. Kirk
  • Options
    kenjimgkenjimg Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Well if you looking to make a bunch of friends quickly opak1, the Federation Special Operations Initiative may be the place for you. We have an active mumble, a website and plenty of holdings for members to contribute to for fleet credits.

We are a small fleet about 250 in total and are quickly climbing the holdings ranks to tier 5, we have a diverse age group ranging from 18 to 55 and players from multiple parts of the world. We are most active from 1pm - 10pm EST.Nee

How to get started:
    Check out our forum post or website.
    We would be glad to have more people in our core membership.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh....php?t=1082021

http://fsoi.enjin.com/start

Thank you commander for your time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Looking to make some friends?
    Add me on Enjin or Check out the Federation Special Operation Initative.
    http://thegamersrepublic.enjin.com/profile/1635733
  • Options
    cptmike86cptmike86 Member Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Hey if you have not found a fleet home yet you should consider Starfleet SWAT :). We're a small fleet that mostly is on the East coast.

While we have rules and ranks that follow Star Trek, we are overall a laid back community looking to enjoy our time spent in STO. Also we enjoy helping others out in anyway possible. So if you don't like to laugh and have a good time :o, this community may not be for you.

As our name states, while in STO we play through the episodes tactically and in general enjoy playing through them at a slower pace and move together as a team. We are committed to PvE and achieving the best equipment.

Feel free to contact me in game: @CptMike86

Good luck Captain!
    Michael.png