test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lookin for a fleet...

lame22334lame22334 Member Posts: 174 Arc User
edited April 2014 in Qo'noS
i got a lvl 50 kdf chap im lookin to get into a fleet...id prefer one with the dilithium mine and dyson spire tailors...id like to get the costume options.

ill need fleet creds to get em so im willin to dump dilithium into the project of your choice

pm @Liberty-Guard in game
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I'll keep this pretty short and say if you have the time to check out The House of Martok. If it seems like the sort of fleet your looking for you are more than welcome to join. Our Fleet is completely casual and even state it on our Home page that we understand that real life will always come first. If you have any questions i'm more than happy to answer. We have guys from all over, US, Canada, England, Ireland etc. They are a great bunch of guys and extremely helpful. We also have a dedicated Mumble Voice Server available to all members if they want to use it but not required.

The Fleet is pretty new but we got our Fed Fleet up to tier 4 in 6 months and hopefully should be able to do the same with the House of Martok. We also have a Fed Fleet, Starfleet Task Force 1. I have also included links to our recruitment threads here in the STO Forums if you would like to check those out. Some members have left replies there after joining. Anyway, hope to hear back from you and if you want to contact me ingame you can get me at Kura@sheldonlcooper

The House of Martok Recruitment Thread

Starfleet Task Force 1 Recruitment Thread

Qa’pla,

Commander Kura

Fleet Recruitment Division
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."