test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Need help with a mission,

hank41hank41 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
edited April 2014 in The Academy
"Blind men tell no tales"I'm suppose to free prisoners but I have no idea how to get to the prison. I have gone every way possible I can on foot and the "game " wont let me use the terrain to get there, it blocks me. Its I think the 25 mission with the Federation where on some desert planet, where the spawn rate is insane.
Post edited by hank41 on

Comments

• virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    http://sto.gamepedia.com/File:Nimbus_map.png

That is the surface map for Nimbus III from STOwiki.

Having reached the point in the mission that it has told you to free the prisoners, you will have already done the part where you start up the path toward stronghold.

Basically, that's Paradise on the left of the map - heading right from town, you see the dark diagonal line pointing toward the upper right of the map? That gets you back to the path toward the stronghold.

Following that path toward the top of the map, the path will begin to veer to the right. On your right hand side, there will be a covered path that leads to a ramp down to the prisoner area. If you've reached that larger open area at the top of the map, you've gone too far and need to go back down the path a wee bit (in which case it will be on your left instead of right).

I believe there are four prison cells on each side after you go down the ramp.

After freeing them, you can either head back up the ramp you came down or continue to the other end of prisoner area to follow another path up to the open area.

Hope that helps.
  • hank41hank41 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Dark diagonal line that's pointing to the upper right of the map? LOL that is a huge area and no I don't see it. You mean a path?
    Looking at the map could you be a little more smaller area to where the ramp is. I can explain any part of that map in about half as much as you wrote.

Lets say the map is 4 by 4. A B C D\

B2?

It did not come out the way it was drawn thans to this pos forum.

Across the top of map A B C D then the 1-4 down
  • virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited April 2014
  • hank41hank41 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Found it and thanks a a lot.