test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Reputation revamp petition

captainkirk300captainkirk300 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
So many people are complaining about this revamp, which won't get anywhere. So let's take it up a notch to organized complaining ;). I'm not putting much effort into this as my hopes are low... But there has been talk of starting a petition and no one has taken action. If this thing was successfull wouldn't it be nice for cryptic to undo this before season 9's release? Cheers! -when you don't listen to your customers you lose business. -many resources and time were spent to acquire said benefits. -A pattern is being noticed in cryptics actions, which could lead to massive loss of business (making things for players to buy/grind for just to nerf them later). -"powercreep" is not significant and is only visible in pvp.

Comments

• ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Powercreep only in PVP and not significant? Facepaw.

Btw, petitions get shut down.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • captainkirk300captainkirk300 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Petitions get shut down-- I got a good laugh out of that (supports my point that cryptic does not listen to its customers) and the pvp thing is true to an extent, if you are a fresh level 50 fighting a veteran you are likely to be outmatched- but that is the case most of the time anyway. Needless to say there is hardly any power creep in reputation passives.
  • captainkirk300captainkirk300 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Oh and any mod about to close this thread- would you please tell me why you will not let us have a chance to state our opinion against the devs bad judgement
  • askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    You can give your opinions all you want, good or bad (and being constructive is ALWAYS better either way), however petitions are not allowed on the forums and as such this is being closed down.
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

This discussion has been closed.