test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

STO Content Wishlist

orangeitisorangeitis Member Posts: 5,222 Arc User
What are your STO content wishes? Do you want less bugs? Or do you want to finally have that tier 5 Connie? List what content you've been wanting for Star Trek Online, plausible or not.

My list is organized into a cliche top 10 list. I want:

10-more playable races and classes

9-hairstyles to not be sex-restricted

8-more ship types of minor species like Lethean ships and Rigelian ships

7-a playable Cardassian faction

6-more special additions like secondary deflectors, flanking, and comm array commands added to other ship types(Raptors, Destroyers, etc)

5-the space combat Z-axis restriction removed for full-3D space combat with dorsal and ventral shield additions

4-the expansion of non-combat gameplay such as diplomacy and crafting

3-Tovan Khev to be optional

2-additional BOFF abilities and console types, specifically to balance the slot value

1-additional BOFF outfit slots
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    psycoticvulcanpsycoticvulcan Member Posts: 4,160 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Oh boy. Gotta think about that for a minute.

I'd like for the game to feel more like Star Trek. A lot of the newer missions and environments are getting better, but I can't shake off that feeling of "wrong" when I do a mission with a PUG and see people flying Ferengi, Solanae, and Elachi ships just for kicks. It almost feels like Starfleet (and the Klingons and the Romulans) have sold out. Not sure what Cryptic can do about that at this point, but hey, you said "plausible or not". ;)

I'm tied between wanting the Iconians to finally invade, and not. I want them to, because I think their story's been built up as much as it can and it's time for the real action to begin. But I don't want them to, because once the threat is over I have absolutely no idea where the story can go. Literally every aspect of the game's story is built around the Iconians.

I'd like the Merian-class to replace the ShiKahr-class. No special consoles or fleet version, just a straight-up 1 for 1 trade.

I want the NPC Scimitar and Falchion dreadnoughts to be green (unless they're controlled by the Remans). Romulan ships are green. Those ones should be too.

Tovan Khev should be optional.

I'll think of more later.
    NJ9oXSO.png
    "Critics who say that the optimistic utopia Star Trek depicted is now outmoded forget the cultural context that gave birth to it: Star Trek was not a manifestation of optimism when optimism was easy. Star Trek declared a hope for a future that nobody stuck in the present could believe in. For all our struggles today, we haven’t outgrown the need for stories like Star Trek. We need tales of optimism, of heroes, of courage and goodness now as much as we’ve ever needed them."
    -Thomas Marrone
  • Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    All the suggestions listed in my Caitian/Ferasan thread.

More STFs and difficult ones at that. They are supposed to be raids, so make them be hard.

That's it for me atm.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    I'd like the Merian-class to replace the ShiKahr-class. No special consoles or fleet version, just a straight-up 1 for 1 trade.
    Mmm... that would be pretty sexy as a Fed Frigate-level carrier pet IMO.
  • Options
    centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    More playable races, don't need more classes.

No, or at least fewer costume restrictions.

More costumes.

More hairstyles.

Less spam and more subdued effects for abilities. Large battles (Particularly ground ones) can have so much TRIBBLE on screen it's impossible to see stuff.

Extensive ship interiors. You could set up multiple story or Queue based missions using player starships. Set up right these could provide nearly infinite content.

More costumes.

More locations and reasons to visit those locations. This game has quite a bit of content, just no reason to use it.

Less content revolving around Queues. Hitting a button and waiting for a mission to start with my butt stuck at DS9 is not exciting. The Voth Space Zone may have been repetitive and poorly set up, but it's more fun that repeating the same mission day in day out over a two week period.

More content revolving around Bridge Officers. It's such an under used part of the game and it's one of the best parts too.

More costumes.
  • Options
    neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    KDF only Fingerless gloves for the love of God fingerless gloves

And Picard Speeds, for god sakes, i need to read in Style.
    GwaoHAD.png
  • Options
    sumghaisumghai Member Posts: 1,072 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    1) Rather than having ranks (e.g. Lieutenant, Captain) being intrinsically tied to levels (e.g. 4-9, 30-39), rework the system so that ranks are simply titles that are unlocked upon reaching said levels, as well as overhauling all NPC dialogue so that they address the player by the rank of their choice.

This would not only alleviate the "too many Vice Admirals" issue and improve immersion, but also means that the level cap could potentially be increased ad infinitum for new content without having to devise increasingly ludicrous titles to go with them.

2) Additional costume slots for BOff

3) The ability to take a BOff from another faction and pay to have them converted to your allegiance, complete your own faction's full uniform set. This would allow for, say, a Romulan Republic Reman Male Engineering Officer to be used by a Federation player and put into the full range of Starfleet uniforms available.

4) Cardassian BOffs

5) Longer and more varied female hairstyles

6) All gear crafting adopting a system similar to the upcoming Kits revamp

7) Customisable ship interiors that can be used as the basis for tailored episode missions and PvP/PvE maps. I'm thinking about updating that proposal document in my signature to be in line with recent and upcoming changes to the game.
    Laws of thermodynamics as applied to life: 0 - You must play the game. 1 - You can't win. 2 - You can't break even. 3 - You can't quit.
  • Options
    captaincrane73captaincrane73 Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Iotians. 'Nuff said :}
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    damix4damix4 Member Posts: 608 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    1. huge exploration update (completely changed, based on known species, not generated aliens... there are a lot of topics about this on forum...those first contact missions should get fixed when devs start working on this)

2. content of new seasons should be featured series (story) and not new reputations (combat)

3. new sector space map (add missing planets, nebulas, sectors)

4. Romulan faction as separate faction, no longer allied with kdf or fed in 2410 or 2411 (new new accord)

4. token to change species, gender via c-store (I don't mind if I'll have to customize my saved outfits at tailor again)

5. more doff chain missions

6. ability to travel inside Gekli like Hylasa aliens are doing in one of those fluidic space missions.

..and other already mentioned ideas :)
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    sumghai wrote: »
    5) Longer and more varied female hairstyles

All of my yes. Wavy hair that goes forever~
    Iotians. 'Nuff said :}

I need Gangster Planet in my life.
  • Options
    szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    1- more true Star Trek missions (=no killing) for FEDs (take the mission "Cold Comfort" as an example)
    2- massive expansion of diplomacy and research missions
    3- rework of all Galaxy class variants (come on, the current models are an insult to players)
    4- one galaxy to rule them all (no sector borders)
    5- full 3-d combat with dorsal and ventral shields (players are not as dumb as you think, Cryptic)
    6- turn Romulans into a full faction
    7- more open PvP zones
    8- expansion of the PET UI to include undockable pets (Aquarius, Monbash support crafts, etc)
    9- ALL end game space sets should enable your ship to fly faster than warp 9.99
    10- more environmental effects that affect your ship's systems (nebulas, planetary atomospheres, gas giants, corona of a sun...)
    11- repair priorities (during combat you can assign repair crews to different systems)
    12- more endgame fleet actions
    13- upgrade rewards in ground zones (New Romulus, Nimbus, Nukara) to increase activity
    14- return of some of the hourly events (marks event(!), MU, particle event,....)
  • Options
    capnmanxcapnmanx Member Posts: 1,452 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    1. Big Exploration expansion/revamp (my specific suggestions on the matter can be found in the thread linked in my sig).

2. More maps and game modes for PvP. Preferably including a ground capture and hold map; a bit like the Voth warzone (only not taking quite so long to capture stuff or it'd never get done).

3. More ships for old school fans (things that look like they're from the Excelsior, Ambassador, and Galaxy generations of ships).

4. Reworking of the rank system (by whatever means) so that the game respects my title choice of 'Captain'.

5. Some nice Elachi colony invasions for the other factions (those Romulan missions were awesome: more please!)

6. I really want to kill one of those creepy looking Iconian ships.

7. I realise that the Borg aren't as nasty as they used to be, but I still think that the battle of Wolf 359, and the fight from First Contact, really should be what we are aiming for here. I'd like to see a Crystalline entity type fleet action thing vs a super powerful Borg cube.

8. A merging of beams, and toning down of special effects, to reduce beyond distracting on screen glowy spam.

9. Vidiians! They're nasty, they're ghoulish, they'll steal vital organs right out of you without even killing you first, and I don't believe those manipulative Think Tank guys about a cure for the Phage for a moment.

10. More hair options for Caitian/Ferasan characters.
  • Options
    artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    edited April 2014
    Everything in my sig (well the ships and Klingon costumes :P).
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    grayfoxjamesgrayfoxjames Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Some of mine are a little petty but hey here goes...

1. Odyssey's Aquarius fighter turned into an actual hangar pet not a Universal Console.

2. Smaller ceilings in ships and customizable interiors...though I read this is unlikely to happen since Cryptic says most people don't spend too much time in there.

2.a. I want to be able to fly from one sector to another from within my bridge. Click on a sector that is on the screen of my bridge and actually go to it.

3. As a leader of a Tier V fleet; more fleet bank space, more fleet ranks, and better micro-manageable control of fleet provisions.

4. More exploration maps and missions. Want more instances where it feels like my exploring actually means something, like multiple choice decisions make it feel more "Trek" and less...well...Star Wars...

5. I just want more story episode missions where I can go with my fleet and be able to split up and explore different parts of the map and report back to a single location and continue with the rest of the mission.
    Fleet Admiral Thomas Winston James a.k.a. The Grayfox
    Fleet Leader of:
    Liberty Task Force/Liberty Honor Guard
    Pride of the Federation/Pride of the Empire
    Liberty Guardians
    U.S.S. Liberty, NX-42813-L, T-6 Legendary Odyssey Class

Game Handle: Grayfox@GrayfoxJames
    Armada (STOFA Member Fleet): https://www.libertytaskforce.com/stofa
    Discord: https://discord.gg/bGp9N7z
    Twitter: STOFA@LTFGrayfox
    Email: CSDynamix@Hotmail.com
  • Options
    kamiyama317kamiyama317 Member Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    1. The [Stl] modifier on deflectors is supposed to be a +Stealth modifier. It is currently bugged and giving a bonus to Shield Systems [ShdS]. This has been bugged for over a year, and I would like to see it get fixed, because some of us use Mask Energy Signature and would like the stealth buff.

2. None of the deflectors in any of the space sets have a decent Flow Capacitor buff. The only exceptions being the Breen and Honor Guard sets, which have whopping +8 and +17 buffs respectively. If any new sets are added to the game, please put a good Flow Cap buff on it. Between all the different flavors of Tetryon and Polaron weapons we have now, this should have been an obvious deflector buff.

3. More craftable sets. A new space set and one or two ground sets would be nice.

4. More sets with warp cores, and also unique warp cores.

5. More space items with unique cosmetic effects. Engine trails and deflector dish glows add flavor to our ships.
  • Options
    grayfoxjamesgrayfoxjames Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Oh I forgot one, allow for more customization in crafting items; example being able to add modifiers to items might make things interesting.

Maybe also being able to do this to fleet weapons would be nice.
    Fleet Admiral Thomas Winston James a.k.a. The Grayfox
    Fleet Leader of:
    Liberty Task Force/Liberty Honor Guard
    Pride of the Federation/Pride of the Empire
    Liberty Guardians
    U.S.S. Liberty, NX-42813-L, T-6 Legendary Odyssey Class

Game Handle: Grayfox@GrayfoxJames
    Armada (STOFA Member Fleet): https://www.libertytaskforce.com/stofa
    Discord: https://discord.gg/bGp9N7z
    Twitter: STOFA@LTFGrayfox
    Email: CSDynamix@Hotmail.com
  • Options
    thebassman775thebassman775 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I for one would like a few changes, some big some small, to make the game more realistic:

1. I'd like to be acknowledged by my crew on my ship, it would be great to (at least once per visit) walk onto the bridge and have a random NPC say "captain on the bridge" or similar. Also while walking through the ship corridors. Now I don't want everyone fussing over me like during the space dock lecture, but just a random crew member saying "hi captain" or two talking amongst themselves saying it's good to see the captain or anything along those lines. Apart from sitting in the 'big chair' I feel like a lowly ignored ensign where I should feel like a captain.

2. Change the uniforms of the crew. For the love of god PLEASE. There's nothing more jarring than wearing my favourite uniform (TNG Film) and having the crew on my ship in the generic uniform.

3. Fix the bridge seating. It's upsetting seeing my lovely first officer sliding off her seat, especially on a galaxy bridge. Also, it'd be nice to have someone in empty chair next to me (that's not essential though)

4. This one is probably out there and possibly can't be done. But I'd love have a holodeck on board. Nothing complex, just a simple 'space/ground fight against x number of enemy type y' and just using the maps already available. This would give a small amount of experience/rewards but would allow for completely solo play, e.g. no trying to find people to join a que when all you want to do is fight some AI.

5. Some kind of interaction with your bridge officers, I don't know if it can be implemented or not. But you spend most of the time with them, train them, promote them etc. and there is no substance to them. In some way I should feel more attached to them and it should be hard for me to discharge them when I want a new one and so on.

6. A proper Intrepid bridge - Voyager style!

7. Different backgrounds when you're in conversation with a bridge officer during a mission, depending on what bridge type you have.
  • Options
    ragnar0xragnar0x Member Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    More shield, defl, engine visuals, fleet visuals added!!!
  • Options
    aelfwin1aelfwin1 Member Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    A repeat of the first 13 months of STO :

- An loong STF every 3-4 months .

- A FE Series every 1-2 months .

- Sporadic KDF/Fed only content .

- New PVP maps every 4-6 months , that have environmental hazards & optional objectives too .

And if they want to throw us a bone , redo the entire sector space .
    Either 1 zone to rule them all , or 4 zones (i.e. 4 quadrants) . No Nebulas , no Sectors , no pocket sectors .
    That would have been a lot more WIN then redoing ESD ... for the 3rd and not final time ... .
  • Options
    artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    edited April 2014
    Norway Class dammit.
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    sle1989sle1989 Member Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I want them to change the dismissal option for KDF Boffs from discharge to execute
    y1arXbh.png

• Options
    arcbird010arcbird010 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I want a revamp of the entire sense of time in this game, so that there is a logic to new releases and seasons, in a linear fashion. Meaning, that for example season 6 would be the year 2410. And the next season is 2420, and so on, not necessarily 10 years each season. But as it is now it's just chaos. We have a quadrant filled with different time zones, constitution classes and time ships flying side by side...

Enterprise G class starship would be nice to have soon as well.. :)
  • Options
    arcbird010arcbird010 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    sle1989 wrote: »
    I want them to change the dismissal option for KDF Boffs from discharge to execute

execute is not a synonym to discharge, and I think you mean discard...?
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    arcbird010 wrote: »
    execute is not a synonym to discharge, and I think you mean discard...?
    "Discard" isn't a term that is normally applied to other people though.
  • Options
    talonxvtalonxv Member Posts: 4,257 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    STO wish list?

Exploration revamp. Star citizen is coming, and it's way of exploration is going to make STO's look like complete junk.

Agree with Reyan, more aux style weapons. Love to see an aux 360 array.

Breen space set get a lvl 12 set like the Jem'Hadar, even if it's lobi.

Crafting redone. No need for crafting.

Uncommon 1k dil materials dropped to 100. That's simply over priced.

All KDF to be able to wear ALL KDF specific stuff. I mean for males, Orion and Nausicans have some great armor selections, but gotta play said race to wear it, but they are now part of KDF. LET US ALL WEAR WHAT WE WANT!

Get rid of duty vs off duty. Bought the merc outfit for my ENTIRE crew to wear, only my captain can wear it. WTF!!!!

Rank structure. Either gives us abilities and perogatives of an admiral IE promoting boffs to command ships and actually controllng a squadron, or divorce Rank structure from levels, or top us all out at Captain and reserve admiral ranks for those who actually run fleets. All of us are supposedly Vice admirals and LT Generals, but all we really are, glorified captains.

More Klingon bladed weapons besides the bat'leth. Love to wield the sword worf uses.(I'd look up the name, but I don't want to)

Redo the holy trinity of ships. Even if you play a sci captain on a sci ship, it still comes down to a DPS race. Time to step away from that and really define the roles better. Crusiers should be able to just soak damage instead of 1 shot killing because of specific builds, escorts/raiders should be your alpha strike ships and sci ships should be dropping helpful heals and traps like gravity well should be better, hell the whole science tree needs to be rethought.

7 of 9 parts. Yes you can't have guys wearing the skin tight suits, but what about the borg parts like the eye part or hand or neck? Why can't males use those? I didn't realize those were gender specific.

Flagship ships aka Bortasqu/Odyssey. Those ships IMHO should be the most powerful ships around and should be the HARDEST to get in game. Granted we have the 2 year aniversarry ships and they are at the VA level. But personally those ships need a revamp and should be the crown jewel of any ship to own. Instead they are merely OK. Granted the scimitar ships are that strong, but the bortas and oddy are just not at that level and they should be. Time to amp up the oddy and bortas to match the scimitar.

Romulans need more ships. Even if it's just 3 variants of the same ship. Because you go from the t'liss/T'varo to suddenly 2 sci ships, then you hit captain and hit an Eng and a tac ship, then you go to RA and actually see 1 ship per class, though those 3 IMHO are abominations of ships. Shps that got caught between a war bird and a scimitar, then at fleet level you get more ship.
    At LT and LTcmdr levels for romulans they need to have a tactical and engineering variant of the two ships there so they are not forced into sci ships they don't have a boff setup for. And then they need a sci ship at the captain level.

There are others but I don't want to go on too long.
    afMSv4g.jpg
    Star Trek Battles member. Want to roll with a good group of people regardless of fleets and not have to worry about DPS while doing STFs? Come join the channel and join in the fun!

http://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1145998/star-trek-battles-channel-got-canon/p1
  • Options
    omegasprimeomegasprime Member Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    More ship materials so we can have more ship customization.

More ship interior options.

New bridges that are more like the last one they made that is free with all ships.
    AKA Primus01, Lifetime member since January 16, 2010
    Windows 10 Pro
    Intel Core i7-5700
    RAM 32 GB
    2 Titan GTX 980M GDDR5 8 GB
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    The ability to change Deflectors separately from ship skins.
  • Options
    anarricanarric Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I agree with most of these wishlist but I wanted to add a few; maybe forgotten items that we all wanted at some point.

To be able to "explore"/travel all of the sol system. Could have swore that a LOOONG time ago we were told that we would be able to go to Mars, Saturn etc Still waiting

To spec into every skill With the Power Creep now being an issue I dont think this is gonna happen, but way back when we were told that the plan was to keep getting skill points even at max level so we could get everything...of course this was at the time of "Weapon Specializations" where you could spec into Phaser or Disruptors but I may just be nerco'ing an all dead wish item

An idea more than a wish here. Since now we have "pay X EC and instantly be here!" Why wasn't this added to the bridge..go to Bridge, tell your helm to set course just have them reply "that will cost us 300 EC Captain" and then just load the ship in front of the planet..wouldnt require too much coding but /shrug I guess it's way easier to just click and done instead of actually making something out of the bridge

Would love to see the Battlezone as a PvP Map; as well as some kind of ground team with ships in the air..obviously players cant do both you either do one or the other. The Glass Ceiling would be the Glass Flooring for the ships that way you cant shoot players with torps, but would be really cool to see ships exploding above your head! Also, add some kind of Artliery that if a team captures it a player can jump inside and deal some damage to above ships..a way for the ground and ships to work together
  • Options
    gamerwookiegamerwookie Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Customizable ground weapons.
    For example, let's say you can create a Full Auto Rifle with a Pulsewave secondary or a Compression Pistol with a Stun secondary.
    And not only function, but model of the weapon as well. For instance, have a Mk XI Phaser Rifle with the appearance of a Mk I. You know, to match the rifles from TNG.

Also, loose pants (Loose-Long, Loose Mid-Ankle, etc.) costume options for the KDF faction. Those tight leather pants look very uncomfortable lol.
  • Options
    edgecrysgeredgecrysger Member Posts: 2,740 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    LOL, another "tell me what you want" useless thread. You people really have a lot of time to waste in the downtime lol.
  • Options
    turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Race-specific bridges. I know, I know, I've mentioned this several times before, but I just cringe when I beam onto a Gorn Support Vessel, Orion Flight-Deck cruiser, Vulcan D'Kyr and so forth and see the standard Starfleet or KDF bridges. I'm sure that we saw a Vulcan ship's bridge a couple times in Enterprise, so there's a reference point for that, at least...

Increased ship interior functionality and customization. Please, for the love of Q, let me get rid of that blasted fish tank in my Ready Room if nothing else. I don't like fish unless they've been breaded and fried or lightly grilled and served with rice. Let me put a Floor Trophy in its place or something. Maybe some minor dialogue options with BOffs/NPCs (fixed NPCs like in Engineering, Sickbay, ship's lounge, etc. - not the one wandering the corridors) about recent events in-game (I.E. a Science BOff or NPC could ask the captain what it was like going through the Gateway after "Sphere of Influence").

Crafting revamp. It's half-way decent until it starts requiring "Unreplicatible Materials", then the cost (either in Dilithium or Energy Credits if you're buying off the exchange) starts to become prohibitive... Maybe bring back being able to craft attack pets or small craft (Since the Delta Flyer is in the C-Store, it could be replaced with the Type-9 Shuttle from "Voyager", for example), maybe even add a 'Technological Research' ground set...
    And redesign Memory Alpha so it looks more like it's a Federation facility than some strange race's. At the moment, it seems to have more design elements in common with Defera than it does Starfleet Academy or ESD (even pre-s9 ESD), not really fitting for one of the Federation's oldest facilities.

Defera Invasion Zone rewards need another look. A Nukara Medium gives 25 Nukara Marks, a Defera Medium give 7 Omega and 13 Fleet, which leaves the 'Anti-Borg' feel of the DIZ like it's secondary to Fleets. Especially bad when considering that you just have to close fifteen spacial rifts or rescue fifteen redshirts on Nukara - but you have to recover thirty artifacts, rescue thirty Assimilated Priests, etc. on Defera. Plus, the Com Station up on the hill, give it a reason for being and having a tent in the Base Camp, huh?

More U.S.S. Kirk, Captain Thalin and Lieutenant Paris - you see them throughout the Klingon War arc, then after "Edge of Never", they disappear. The Kirk could at least appear for large scale battles like retaking DS9 from the Jem'Hadar.

More DOff assignment chains, especially ones that don't need a lockbox item (Temporal Device, Holonovel Fragment, Tal Shiar Command Code, etc.) or specific ship (Tau Dewa Refugee chain) to access them. While they're at it, they can fix Delta Volanis for KDF players, too.
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...