test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

way to make cryptic money

origcaptainquackorigcaptainquack Member Posts: 614 Arc User
why dont you cryptic put old items that were for a period of time like testing on tribble in the cstore to purchase? so that the people who got them for free wont cry or whine charge a substansal amount for them.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Try again.. I didn understand a word you were saying.

Pretty much everything that has been on tribble is on live now, so there seems to be no point in your post..
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • rahmkota19rahmkota19 Member Posts: 1,929 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I guess the OP is talking about stuff that is no longer acquirable, such as the Red Matter Capacitor, Nukara Tribble and so on.

Until I am sure though, I cannot give my opinion about the subject.
  • altechachanaltechachan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Well, they did put the IDIC tribble (which was free in the European Celebration event) in the C-Store for Zen.
    Member since November 2009... I think.
    (UFP) Ragnar
  • ourmasterourmaster Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    That would be nice. I would go for purple doffs that I'm missing in my collection. (Season 5, 6 testing reward).
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,294 Community Moderator
    edited April 2014
    why dont you cryptic put old items that were for a period of time like testing on tribble in the cstore to purchase? so that the people who got them for free wont cry or whine charge a substansal amount for them.

If I'm reading this correctly, then I do think the OP is referring to rewards given for play testing on Tribble, for example the various Tribbles.

I have seen those Tribbles pop up in the C-Store before and then disappear again, like the current IDIC Tribble. It seems they may be rotating those in and out of the C-Store.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    rahmkota19 wrote: »
    I guess the OP is talking about stuff that is no longer acquirable, such as the Red Matter Capacitor, Nukara Tribble and so on.

Until I am sure though, I cannot give my opinion about the subject.

Well if that's the case, I'd suggest the OP read up on contracts and how they sometimes prevent free access to everything to everyone.
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas