test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

adorenkoadorenko Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Do I need to make a certain rank on the forums in order to edit my avatar image? Or more specifically, to change it to something more custom rather than the standard ones provided?
Looking for more info on Dilithium Rising? Click on the link below:

[SIGPIC]Click here to visit my STO YouTube channel[/SIGPIC]
Post edited by adorenko on

Comments

• thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Not that I am aware of.
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • adorenkoadorenko Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Ok, I was able to add an image to my Arc account, I don't know if and/or when it will translate over here to the forums.

• mikearoomikearoo Member Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I'm guessing you have to be currently subbing? I've subbed in the past but I can't get any picture to show up no matter what i do >.<
  • nikkojtnikkojt Member Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    As a non-subscriber, you don't need to be subbed.
    The process is User CP below the forum location path, then Edit Avatar. You can upload your own avatar at the bottom - make sure it fits the requirements.

Edit: DO NOT CLICK THE BIG "EDIT AVATAR" THING AT THE TOP OF THE FORUM PAGE. That takes you to a page with ONLY the presets. Selecting Edit Avatar from the User CP takes you to the correct page.
    I am NikkoJT, Foundry author and terrible player. Follow me!
    There used to be a picture here, but they changed signatures and I can't be bothered to replace it.
    edited April 2014
    What is subbing mean? sorry. Oh subcribe

edited April 2014
    I think I got it. Thanks

• mikearoomikearoo Member Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Yeah subscribe :)
  • guard41guard41 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I was actually wondering why it wasn't working until you said that nikkojt, Thanks! :D
  • rahmkota19rahmkota19 Member Posts: 1,929 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    It will be stated once you get to the Upload Image screen, but something to take into account about your image:
    - It has to be a .jpg file
    - It cannot be larger than 80x80 pixels or 19.5 kb (whichever is smaller)
    - It has to be fairly neutral, no images that can cause offense to other players (aka, no (anti-)religious, political, sexual etc images)

And no, you don't have to subscribe, nor ever had to subscribe, nor even have to have purchased Zen in the past. Everybody can add their own image.