test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Claim Sponsorship Token

betaborgbetaborg Member Posts: 46 Arc User
edited May 2014 in Reputation System
Hello,

I tried to activate the project to claim the reputation token on my new character with tier 0 in every reputation. However, the project is missing under available upgrades and I'm asking myself if I need to get to Tier 1 first in order to start the project.

Does anyone have a solution?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by tacofangs
I can develop the game just fine without visiting the forums.
Post edited by betaborg on

Comments

• Options
    starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    First, you need a character with a Tier 5 Reputation to be able to make the Sponsorship Token. Assuming your new character has the token and missing the project under upgrades, then start some project and cancel it. You can do the Sponsorship project at Tier 0.
  • Options
    betaborgbetaborg Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    starkaos wrote: »
    Assuming your new character has the token and missing the project under upgrades, then start some project and cancel it. You can do the Sponsorship project at Tier 0.

Thanks! I will try that out. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally Posted by tacofangs
    I can develop the game just fine without visiting the forums.
  • Options
    matth431matth431 Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    starkaos wrote: »
    First, you need a character with a Tier 5 Reputation to be able to make the Sponsorship Token. Assuming your new character has the token and missing the project under upgrades, then start some project and cancel it. You can do the Sponsorship project at Tier 0.

Actually, you don't even need to cancel it - this happened to me the other day. I slotted the usual 2000 and 800 rep projects and noticed that the sponsorship upgrade was available so ran it - the two projects immediately upgraded to 4000 and 1600 rep (and completed successfully with that reward).