test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

small fleet needs help (Wolf Pack C)

o0kami87o0kami87 Member Posts: 590 Arc User
edited April 2014 in Earth Spacedock
I have vary few active players and would like to increase my active members list. Dilth mine and staircase at T1, the rest are at T0. I've tried insane to get more members some join only to leave in a day or so, others join and never login again. All are welcome. Just post your character@handle and I'll send you an invite when I'm on.
First, Vice Admiral, U.S.S. Wolf Pack-F, NX-101687-FFirst., Vice Admiral, A.R.W. Moon WolfWolf, I.K.S. Frost Bite
Post edited by o0kami87 on

Comments

• o0kami87o0kami87 Member Posts: 590 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Still looking for members.
    First, Vice Admiral, U.S.S. Wolf Pack-F, NX-101687-FFirst., Vice Admiral, A.R.W. Moon WolfWolf, I.K.S. Frost Bite
  • xndo4533xndo4533 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    If your still having issues with getting members, I would like to extend talks about merging into our fleet.

We have star base at 1, dillithum mine at 1, and more projects being completed all the time.

We have Sponsorship with a couple of fleets to get T5 gear, while we are getting our stores up and running.

mail me in game if your interested.
  • bbushwookiebbushwookie Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    i feel your pain. Started our fleet with a handful of buddies that hardly play anymore. have managed to bring it up on my own. Pushing Tier 3 right now. Interested in looking at other fleets and i am a huge contributor, just not sure if i want to give up all my hard work. However my Spire, dilith mine, and embassy are stagnant due to it.
    Space chatter is soothing~
  • xndo4533xndo4533 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    well our shipyard is in the works and we have active players to help keep the projects going, check us out

http://colonialtaskforcefleet.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=370941

mail me in game xndo@xndo4533 we'll see what we can come up with