test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

More internal work in ships suggestions

kaloriaa4kaloriaa4 Member Posts: 86 Arc User
edited April 2014 in Federation Discussion
1.) What ships lack right now is for the captain to make him/her self home in the captain's quarters like something like in game housing where you can put furniture, rearrange and do whatever in your captains quarters for now is it just the same thing. Captains ship is suppose to be there home away from home I don't see why not add this concept.

2.) Why not give us a small storage space as every ship has a cargo bay of some kind why not let us take advantage of it? Size can depend on size of ship and class.

3.) A sickbay onboard why dock at a station all the time to heal injuries from a difficult ground battle?

4.) The lounge area does not have working chairs it be nice if this can be fixed for friend/fleet hang outs.

5.) A little interior model updating on the 2 decks not every ship has the same deck model.

Just alittle doctoring up on these can go along ways. Any input or ideas how to make the interior of the ships a better place is welcome.
Post edited by kaloriaa4 on

Comments

• Options
    tricky984tricky984 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Totally agree, the game seems to have lost a little bit of that kind of thing of late, another thing I always wondered is why do we have to beam down to ESD every time we need to fix our ships? Is there not 10 shipyards that are just sitting there unused? Mayb park your ship, get quoted a certain amount of time to get fixed up (mayb a cost aswell), while also being given an option to beam over to ESD while you wait. Just a thought....
  • Options
    kaloriaa4kaloriaa4 Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I just feel the bridge can get alittle more love in I mean you want to show off your bridge and it feels kinda lack luster a tad. Not saying this to complain but to give constructive feedback on how the bridge's can be better. We need to get people off ESD and have them spend more time in space. What better way to do it then make the ships more useful besides target and shoot.

I realize it be some work but if your willing to do it would make some people happy in polishing the bridges up some.

A working sickbay would be nice to start with.
  • Options
    spookpwaspookpwa Member Posts: 316 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    It is really sad that many none standard ship does not have anything but a bridge.
    Would so much want to walk around in some of the other ships as well.:(

Good idea about things to have in ships though. :D
    Double_e23652_217093.jpg

A test server is supposed to be used to properly test patches before patching anything....