test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Reputaions should sart at begining

kuwayuokuwayuo Member Posts: 0 Arc User
I played the game over 1k days and reputations should be at begining to get players involved on the grind. I could see kits armour and shield grinded for what we get. I get a hand out and restrictions for lower toons means we get substanrdard gear and if I place in my fleet just doing little to advance the base becasuse not usefull. Q's event should get down to lower levels to get more of my low end toons involved in grinding also base should have lower gear for sale since I a fleet want best gear even at lt not jst top end make my low toons looks useless need help here ash
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    No. Your level 50 Captain has proven themselves so your superiors are willing to send you to fight the most dangerous areas or represent your government. No military organization would send a Lieutenant straight out of the Academy to fight Borg Cubes, Tholians, or the Undine and no government would send an inexperienced person to represent their government in diplomatic talks.

The Reputations are the only endgame content we have and having any level do it removes it from being endgame content.
  • Options
    vegeta50024vegeta50024 Member Posts: 2,335 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    The Event Reputation sort of already serves as a point for lower level Captains to get an introduction to it. The regular Reputation is supposed to be End level so that people have something to work towards after they reach max level.

TSC_Signature_Gen_4_-_Vegeta_Small.png
  • Options
    maxvitormaxvitor Member Posts: 2,213 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I case you haven't figured it out the whole point of all of this reputation grind is to keep level 50 players busy in leu of actual content, If we were to start on reputation earlier and be able complete all of this earlier that means we'll all be twiddling our thumbs waiting for something new to do that much earlier.
    If something is not broken, don't fix it, if it is broken, don't leave it broken.
    Oh Hell NO to ARC
  • Options
    mightybobcncmightybobcnc Member Posts: 3,354 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    For a new player there are already enough things being thrown at them in the race from 0-50. Reputation would only serve to further complicate things for them.

Joined January 2009
    Finger wrote:
    Nitpicking is a time-honored tradition of science fiction. Asking your readers not to worry about the "little things" is like asking a dog not to sniff at people's crotches. If there's something that appears to violate natural laws, then you can expect someone's going to point it out. That's just the way things are.
  • Options
    snoggymack22snoggymack22 Member Posts: 7,084 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Borg Rep starts at level 45.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    doffingcomradedoffingcomrade Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    starkaos wrote: »
    No military organization would send a Lieutenant straight out of the Academy to fight Borg Cubes
    And yet this is precisely what they do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    rylanadionysisrylanadionysis Member Posts: 3,359 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    lol you fight the borg in the tutorial as a cadet/ensign with a field promotion of Lt.
    Gold.jpg
    Fleet Admiral Rylana - Fed Tac - U.S.S Wild Card - Tactical Miracle Worker Cruiser
    Lifetime Subscriber since 2012 == 17,200 Accolades = RIP PvP and Vice Squad
    Chief of Starfleet Intelligence Service == Praise Cheesus
  • Options
    matth431matth431 Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Borg Rep starts at level 45.

Does it? It never shows up for me until 50 - I can earn marks from L45 but not spend them. There's still the popup telling you to report to D'vak and Roxy on DS9 but nowadays they don't actually do anything except explain STFs to you, unless I'm missing something?