test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Risa summer resort map unavailable/missing

claudiusdkclaudiusdk Member Posts: 561 Arc User
edited April 2014 in Tribble - Bug Reports
Currently trying to log into a character that is currently on the Risa event map, gives the message "Got empty gameserver list."
Logging into another character and flying to the same Risa map and trying to enter gives the message "Couldn't get map names from map manager.".
So currently unable to use the characters that are suck on Risa.
"Please, Captain, not in front of the Klingons."
Spock to Kirk, as Kirk is about to hug him.
Star Trek V: "The Final Frontier"
Post edited by claudiusdk on

Comments

• sirboulevardsirboulevard Member Posts: 722 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I assume they locked down the map and anyone on it to prevent further spoilers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

TRIBBLE Hydra! Hail Janeway!
  • monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I guess I missed out on finding the spoilers. I just found out about them, but nobody is saying much other than threads revealing the spoilers are being deleted from the forums quickly and access to Risa on the test server has been removed.

On the bright side for any characters stuck on the Risa map, just delete the character and recopy it. Keep in mind that wherever your character is on holodeck, they will be there on the test server when you copy them over, so don't copy any character you logged out on Risa. Make sure to log your character out on holodeck somewhere else first. You really don't lose anything since nothing you accomplish on the test server matters anyway.
  • chuzordie5chuzordie5 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Perfect World Support

over on the TRIBBLE server, I have a KDF character stuck on Risa.. when i try to log onto that charcter to leave Risa is get the following message " GOT EMPTY GAMESERVER LIST "

can i get my character moved please.. Qonos would be nice.. or sphere allied space, even Sirius Sector.. i had Maurader buff.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for contacting us. Please be advised that all Tribble test server concerns should be discussed and reported here: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=227

Thank you for your understanding.

Perfect World Support

Check out Neverwinter's latest module, Shadowmantle!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I had already done this.. this is how i got to RISA to see the new surfboards and the swimsuit boxes that are coming this summer.

however.. my KDF character is no longer accessible to me as i believe that particular RISA map instance was disabled from the server by someone.
    I have 2 other characters on tribble , I can access them just fine..

my KDF captain on RISA over at the Surfboards .. i cannot get to .

this is proof of where i was on tribble

http://i.imgur.com/j8pDGPI.png

PLEASE move my General off RISA and somewhere accessible to me.

and while someone has there hands all over my character moving it
    can you have them grant me 1000 undine marks, thats the bare minimum i have missed getting due to my character being abducted by the server

here is what i was working on for the undine marks > http://i.imgur.com/7p4nYEj.png

I really enjoy helping out the Tribble server, and im not upset or vindictive towards this hiccup in the server maps

I just wish to be assisted in this issue speedily.

Thanks

i really hate the idea of being forced to recreate all that work i put into getting to T5.. grinding the BZ for 2 days straight, simply because some summer dev decided to hijack my character..

all im asking is that the character be returned to Kronos.. ill handle things from there..

THANKS
  • monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    chuzordie5 wrote: »
    Perfect World Support

over on the TRIBBLE server, I have a KDF character stuck on Risa.. when i try to log onto that charcter to leave Risa is get the following message " GOT EMPTY GAMESERVER LIST "

can i get my character moved please.. Qonos would be nice.. or sphere allied space, even Sirius Sector.. i had Maurader buff.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for contacting us. Please be advised that all Tribble test server concerns should be discussed and reported here: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=227

Thank you for your understanding.

Perfect World Support

Check out Neverwinter's latest module, Shadowmantle!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I had already done this.. this is how i got to RISA to see the new surfboards and the swimsuit boxes that are coming this summer.

however.. my KDF character is no longer accessible to me as i believe that particular RISA map instance was disabled from the server by someone.
    I have 2 other characters on tribble , I can access them just fine..

my KDF captain on RISA over at the Surfboards .. i cannot get to .

this is proof of where i was on tribble

<link removed by me>

PLEASE move my General off RISA and somewhere accessible to me.

and while someone has there hands all over my character moving it
    can you have them grant me 1000 undine marks, thats the bare minimum i have missed getting due to my character being abducted by the server

here is what i was working on for the undine marks > http://i.imgur.com/7p4nYEj.png

I really enjoy helping out the Tribble server, and im not upset or vindictive towards this hiccup in the server maps

I just wish to be assisted in this issue speedily.

Thanks

i really hate the idea of being forced to recreate all that work i put into getting to T5.. grinding the BZ for 2 days straight, simply because some summer dev decided to hijack my character..

all im asking is that the character be returned to Kronos.. ill handle things from there..

THANKS

You should remove the link to your screenshot of risa since that to me is a spoiler and your post will most likely be edited by a mod.

Edit: You should have read my post first. Like I said, the only thing that can be done is to delete your character stuck in the map and recopy it over. That's what's nice about it. It shouldn't be too hard to redo what you had accomplished again. There is no support for this type of problem on the test servers.

They mainly focus on upcoming changes to the game and fix them before they go live.
    *Remembers all the bugs reported in past seasons that still made it to holodeck anyway and took forever to get fixed, and some still aren't fixed*
    I can't believe I sad that with a straight face. o.O