test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The House of Beautiful Orion girls

monsterofbloodmonsterofblood Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2014 in Qo'noS
I was in the House of Beautiful Orion girls ... their base is level 11 and Tier 3 in all three classes, Shipyard, engineering, and science. I have seen their tailor with there new starbase uniforms. Wow they are sure nice and different than anything I have seen. I think the design fits the Orion girls well and shows off their best assets. <
place pun here) (O.O) They have Elite weapons, personnel shields with a sort of re-modulation i haven't seen and nanite body armor. They have approx 200 girls and the chat is very talkative and helpful their founder has eleven characters so whatever level you are she can switch and help you level.

When i first created a character I joined House of the Banished orion girls and left when they wouldn't grief the dental fleet the way they griefed us Beautiful House doesn't take any TRIBBLE and i wanted to find a way to protect my fleet so i ask Beautiful House to help. Beautiful house swung into action and grieved the grievers this caused my former house to do the same. I felt sorry that i left my house and went back because i had bonded with them. If you need a nice place to feel at home, solve problems, and get results join the House of Beautiful Orion girls.
Post edited by monsterofblood on

Comments

• Options
    bluegeekbluegeek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    To Whom It May Concern,

In the interests of fair-play and proactive moderation I am going to be as plain as I know how to be...

This thread is a recruitment thread for a fleet. The OP has every right to post this thread in this forum.

The following rules, in addition to every other forum rule, will be strictly enforced, no matter who you are or why you are posting here:

Spamming
    You may not create posts which contain: Posting of off-topic comments, including but not limited to comments or discussions of a religious, or political nature.

Flaming and/or Trolling
    You may not post content which contains insults to other users or Perfect World Entertainment Staff, are specifically made to create undue discontent on the forums, disturbances in forum threads, pick fights or otherwise promote unfriendly conversation.

Harassing Material
    You may not create posts which contain material that is repetitively insulting, defaming and/or otherwise harassing any other user and/or any PWE employee, officer and/or director.

Please keep these rules in mind if and when you decide to post in response to this thread.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
    My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. You can file a "forums and website" support ticket here
    Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
  • Options
    jafobss1701jafobss1701 Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    id like to add my Experince so far with this fleet. joined Has active fleet. they are helpful. Active. Did i mention ACTIVE.

As for the Drama I see in the Forum. Have yet to be Asked or Forced to become Involved with any of it, in or out of game.

The whole Cybering thing. Well i have yet been aproached by any of them. But a Few fleets members who Seem to have issue Did ask me before i was invited to this Fleet. And didnt seem to want to take NO im 40 yrs old married and dont need Pixel love in a game as a answer. So what ya read Hasnt happend to me.

So if your looking for a Good KDF Fleet i have to Say i found a Active fleet there not elitist in anyway twards new members. Which is rare in what ive seen in Fleet boath Fed and KDF. And im a Beta Preorder Special Edition card hold Member in this Game.
  • Options
    cakeballscakeballs Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~Bluegeek
  • Options
    dapperdrakedapperdrake Member Posts: 254 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Anyway, I have a orion toon. She is level 30. Which level is needed to be in the house of beautiful orions?

To Bluegeek. You can edit my post as you do usually. And thanks in advance for the warning.
  • Options
    maximus098maximus098 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Who do I contact in game to ask some questions privately please?
  • Options
    tehbubbalootehbubbaloo Member Posts: 2,003 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    lol

a classic lina-alt op