test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cryptic, don;t forget to add the random teamed Que to ground as well.

mcduffie369mcduffie369 Member Posts: 787 Arc User
edited April 2014 in PvP Gameplay
Ground suffers from the effects of premade teams more than any mode of pvp. The unteamed mode would help so much.
Post edited by mcduffie369 on

Comments

• Options
    shailatshailat Member Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Ground suffers from the effects of premade teams more than any mode of pvp. The unteamed mode would help so much.

actually, ground suffers the effects of bad players that hate others and sabotage matches on purpose just to make some people loose (like people holding the virus in shanty town and then going afk during the whole match....or not going afk they still talk in zone but don't shoot, don't upload just stand there on some roof out of sight)
    ogew7.jpg
  • Options
    falklander1989falklander1989 Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Nooooooooooo,why would anyone do that to you
  • Options
    semodo1semodo1 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Hawk addressed this:
    If the space queue changes are successful, we'll make similar adjustments to ground Arena as well.
  • Options
    loverofwarsloverofwars Member Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    shailat wrote: »
    actually, ground suffers the effects of bad players that hate others and sabotage matches on purpose just to make some people loose (like people holding the virus in shanty town and then going afk during the whole match....or not going afk they still talk in zone but don't shoot, don't upload just stand there on some roof out of sight)

o.O ... :eek:

(before i post this i seriously know i shouldn't go there and this is the only time i'm ever commenting here on it)

i didn't actually stand afk doing nothing i did emote dance mix and then side step after 10 mins re-grabbed virus went to ally "said it looked a bit busy i'll try later" it had 4 in ally 3 above on bridge i was alone went back up shot across bridge with split beam gained 8 kills before end of match score 0/9 and this was 3 months ago and i'm reading this from a few days ago talk about a grudge...sorry for wondering off topic

as for a pug queue i know personally many ground pvpers who would be in full support of it, i also know many pvpers who have left untill a certain time that they are not forced into fighting a fully spec'ed cheese spam camping premade of which many pictures and videos of these premade fleets doing such 0.00 distance spawn camping of pugs purely crushing the spirit and fun and any chance of enjoyment out of it for players to never ever return again and for old players who just like to have a fun game a 0 chance of winning in a pug is often the case v a 5 player premade there are indeed matches excellently fought of a 5 man pug beating a 5 man premade with scores of 3/60 and 4/30 (assault/arena) an epic win of skilled players v no skill 5 man pug stompers to which premades simply dequeue humiliated untill they can requeue in safety and pug stomp once more.

so in short i'd support and like a queue for puggers/solo players/no team, but also i'd ask if the old/current/teams allowed queues continue to let puggers pug and not be restricted to just teams as being a pug and fighting a full on premade having a good go at it winning, coming close and completely losing can be tremendous fun for both sides because long before the score pops up theres an entire battle which can be alot of fun for those involved, but thats not for everyone so a solo/pug only queue along with the other queue would be best giving the option to fight solo v premade or solo v solo.
  • Options
    guriphuguriphu Member Posts: 494 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I want a no-kitty pvp mode :3

Caitians and Furry-sans can have a special literbox map to make up for it :3
  • Options
    loverofwarsloverofwars Member Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    guriphu wrote: »
    I want a no-kitty pvp mode :3

Caitians and Furry-sans can have a special literbox map to make up for it :3

does this literbox come with patting on the head and back? :3 ...and tall structures to climb... =^.^=
  • Options
    nulonunulonu Member Posts: 507 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Well, we'll have to see how successful the PUG queue is in space before it would change for ground. I'm just happy I can use my kdfs again. They were so neglected.
  • Options
    jmiticpjmiticp Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    shailat wrote: »

While true, I think you're halfly wrong. Please look at yourself in the mirror and wonder why these people are doing it when I think I know the answer and everyone else, which is obvious.

Not intended to be hating post, but no need to hide behind the tree. :3

On-topic...

It would be an okay idea, wouldn't it be? Why not?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ''The most disgusting ship you can ever see in the universe. Yes. Truly.''

______
    Someone random
  • Options
    boomboom8boomboom8 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Do people still do ground i havent seen many people who want to do it
  • Options
    zeratkzeratk Member Posts: 409
    edited April 2014
    boomboom8 wrote: »
    Do people still do ground i havent seen many people who want to do it

Silly attempt to incease your post counter?
    This is Crypticverse... :mad: