test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scheduled Maintenance (March 27, 2014) [Complete!]

2»

Comments

• worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Whee, maintenance. Guess I can finish farming MU afterwards.

Nice to see that MU was extended. This is a good thing.
  • pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Our weekly scheduled maintenance has begun! We expect downtime to last for 2.5 hours and I will post again once it is complete. Thanks everyone!

Also goodmorning!

~LaughingTrendy
  • thisisoverlordthisisoverlord Member Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Oh noes how ever will I live on now my Advanced JHAS Pets can't stack APB... oh wait they are already stupidly good anyways :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    #2311#2700#2316#2500
    edited March 2014
    Our weekly scheduled maintenance has begun! We expect downtime to last for 2.5 hours and I will post again once it is complete. Thanks everyone!

Also goodmorning!

~LaughingTrendy

Whee! Morning, Trendy. Bacon for breakfast again?

Hey, Sovereign Ba'al needs to know what gender of concubines you would prefer, so that he can get your harem organized. We need BranFlakes and Smirk's preferences, too.

Preferably sooner rather than later, because the Conquest is in 5 days (on April 1st).

Hail Ba'al!

:D
    edited March 2014
    worffan101 wrote: »
    Whee! Morning, Trendy. Bacon for breakfast again?

Hey, Sovereign Ba'al needs to know what gender of concubines you would prefer, so that he can get your harem organized. We need BranFlakes and Smirk's preferences, too.

Preferably sooner rather than later, because the Conquest is in 5 days (on April 1st).

Hail Ba'al!

:D
    I've made it a standard now for my maintenance breakfasts to include bacon, yes.

I already have a Harem. So no need :P
    edited March 2014
    I've made it a standard now for my maintenance breakfasts to include bacon, yes.

I already have a Harem. So no need :P

Try Trader Joe's Organic High-Fiber O's. They clean out your insides.

OK. Thanks! I just hope that your pleasure palace that we are making for you in the Caroline Islands is big enough to hold your harem...

Edit: Hail Ba'al! :D
  • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,404 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Resolved an issue where some portals were not respawning.

This was causing there to be nothing to do for the last couple minutes of the match for extremely powerful players

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO! We could have nice/funny/interesting discussions for this time period, like how "entire mirror team is babies!", "I'm gonna space my helmsman for letting us come out of warp right into an asteroid" or "I'm gonna buy a Constituation/NX so I can get rid ASAP of this member of the rift-closing breakers Miranda-class I have to fly for my new toon".

Social-feature-haters! Do you have any idea how that makes me feel inside? Furious! Outraged! Sick with anger! Roar, roar and all this sort of things. :D
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • mrgardenermrgardener Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Hailing all Captains,

We will be bringing down Star Trek Online tomorrow, Thursday, March 27th, at 7AM PDT (click here to view in your timezone) for our weekly scheduled maintenance and to apply a new patch. Patch notes can be found here, and we expect this maintenance to last for 2.5 hours. The test server, launcher and access to manage your account may also be unavailable during some portions of the maintenance.

Thanks for your patience and understanding,

- The Star Trek Online Team
    kdf tailor ignored again! another 7 months to wait
  • duxbellorum1duxbellorum1 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    mrgardener wrote: »
    kdf tailor ignored again! another 7 months to wait

They probably never fix it
  • mrgardenermrgardener Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    They probably never fix it

There are aspects to which I think cryptic are doing a great job at.... don't get me wrong but its becoming a joke, if this was a fed problem it be mandatory not sidelined, to be forgotten.

I countless of times reported this bug by ingame bug report and on forums, Yes cryptic actully acknowledged one of the forums so I cannot complain there. But the problem could be fixed if they actully made it a important issue instead of no longer listing the problem and pretending the kdf does not have any tailor problems.
    edited March 2014
    Hmm rep grinds and new lock boxes... or fixing the KDF tailor...

:o

You don't need to eat Bacon for breakfast to know the answer :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    #2311#2700#2316#2500
  • neos472neos472 Member Posts: 580 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    the KDF tailor might just be lower on the totem pole than the stuff being addressed right now so with all things i offer paitence
    manipulator of time and long time space traveler
  • duxbellorum1duxbellorum1 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    There are aspects to which I think cryptic are doing a great job at.... don't get me wrong but its becoming a joke, if this was a fed problem it be mandatory not sidelined, to be forgotten.

I countless of times reported this bug by ingame bug report and on forums, Yes cryptic actully acknowledged one of the forums so I cannot complain there. But the problem could be fixed if they actully made it a important issue instead of no longer listing the problem and pretending the kdf does not have any tailor problems.

I agree 100% with you, Cryptic isn't bad and they are bringing some cool features for season 9, but indeed if this was a FED problem it was probably fixed.
    edited March 2014
    I agree 100% with you, Cryptic isn't bad and they are bringing some cool features for season 9, but indeed if this was a FED problem it was probably fixed.

Cryptic are still pretty bad, but they've improved a lot since Stahl left, in terms of actual speed of production at least. Can't say I'm super impressed with anything they've produced thus far and end-game is still pitifully formulaic but it's better than what was happening before.

I do find it hilarious though how back when Season 7 was announced players made the point of arguing that having stupid inputs like Major Regenerators and the like was just wasting time making people do additional mouse clicks for no good reason.

2 Seasons later, the devs finally take our advice. :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    #2311#2700#2316#2500
  • crownvic2doorcrownvic2door Member Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    So Um, rifts respawn? does that mean the battle to protect the base is now futile?:eek:
    Cause um only my main and my tact was able to hit them hard enough to have the wait, the rest seem to only get 30 or so marks while puggin it..
  • edgecrysgeredgecrysger Member Posts: 2,740 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    There are aspects to which I think cryptic are doing a great job at....

I wish i could say the same. But honestly, everything that is not bug fixing, is not a great advance for me anymore. Not even if they create great content or new glamour ships to buy or whatever they want. Not while they keep all those essential bugs there for no reason. Seriously, i cant even believe people still think cryptic is doing a "great" job, only because they keep focusing efforts only and exclusively in the new content and btw they dont even listen to their customers anymore. Really guys?? lol, its just this make me laugh so hard lol. So many cryptic employers on the forums... xD.
  • lhoygowlhoygow Member Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Wheres the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an Earth shattering Kaboom!.

Loves me some Marvin the Martian!
  • edgecrysgeredgecrysger Member Posts: 2,740 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    neos472 wrote: »
    the KDF tailor might just be lower on the totem pole than the stuff being addressed right now so with all things i offer paitence

It is not lower on the "totem", its just forgotten. Get used to it. This really important bug and many others, for unknown and strange reasons, are forgotten into the oblivion.
    edited March 2014
    Maintenance is now complete! Thanks for your patience. We'll see you back in-game!
    ~LaughingTrendy
This discussion has been closed.