test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

conversation thread of a novice with the rank of admiral.

trekkie2062trekkie2062 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
edited March 2014 in The Academy
I wish to say hello and ask for your help to this humble player Star Trek Online:

please help me to be a good player, there are two questions, may I beg you to help me and try to answer this question. Henceforth, thank you very much.

first question:
How can I access to the space sector termed as deep space, out of the common map in which one develops normally?

second question:
In what way is left to a fleet in Star Trek Online?

end of the message *** ... cadet on a collision course if you do not teach, broadcast originated early 21st century. trapped in the past. trying to make possible return to the normal time line through this question by creating a temporal vortex that would lead me safely to my original destination. ***
Post edited by trekkie2062 on

Comments

• fmgtorres1979fmgtorres1979 Member Posts: 1,327 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I didn't understand the second question.

Deep space nine is on the beta ursae sector. If you start at Sol System, it's the sector bellow to the left. On the descending order from Sol, you have Delta Volanis, then Berta Ursae.

EDIT: Wait, by deep space you mean deep space nine or really "deep space"? If it's really "deep space", you can't access it.
  • lomax6996lomax6996 Member Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    You can't access "Deep Space". "Deep Space" basically marks the current limits of the map. It's been left like that to allow the addition of new sectors at later times.

Not sure I understand your second question... are you asking how to find/join a Fleet? :confused:
    *STO* It’s mission: To destroy strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations... and then kill them, to boldly annihilate what no one has annihilated before!
  • peetapipmacpeetapipmac Member Posts: 2,131 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Is it just me or do half the posts on here these days read like they have been run through a couple layers of google translate?
    It's not my fault if you feel trolled by my Disco ball... Sorry'boutit.

R.I.P. Leonard Nimoy
  • kamenriderzero1kamenriderzero1 Member Posts: 906 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    no, you're not the only one.
    Everywhere I look, people are screaming about how bad Cryptic is.
    What's my position?
    That people should know what they're screaming about!
    (paraphrased from "The Newsroom)
  • trekkie2062trekkie2062 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    My second question is badly oriented, I think because of the Brandy that I could drink in a few of my travels in time in the alternative line of Star Trek Online I was drunk seeing how James Tiberius Kirk dismantled their spaceship to create a kind of Empire terran inserted into your glass to drink the liquor - think - in where they were all absolutely crazed with power and force destroyed and imagining that everything was upside down and in a part of the universe there was another reality with me in it that begged him not you disband by no reason the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701 because I wanted to get to my origin, was desperate for this reason. * How, finally, I go a fleet? is it possible? Space sector, without be able to enter it, that I understood, that attempt to explain, damn Brandy, a guy named Scotty gave it me to drink. Thank you... End of transmission. * Seriously, how abandonment a fleet? and really can not be entered to the sector of the map called "deep space" at the edges of the common areas of the map throughout the game? * is everything is cleared up, I hope your suggestions. Q help them understand me and not me wrongly tried as he does with all. Good bye. Am I alone in my journey? waiting for that, sincerely, a user of their forums and Star Trek Online
  • peetapipmacpeetapipmac Member Posts: 2,131 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    O_o Say what now?
    It's not my fault if you feel trolled by my Disco ball... Sorry'boutit.

R.I.P. Leonard Nimoy
  • dareaudareau Member Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Seriously, how abandonment a fleet? and really can not be entered to the sector of the map called "deep space" at the edges of the common areas of the map throughout the game?

To leave / abandon a fleet (ie, you joined one that random accepted you), go to fleet panel (bottom right area of mini-map, just to the left of the drop down arrow) to see the fleet itself. Then click on "roster" tab, then click "leave"...

And yes, the "deep space" sectors are completely inaccessible. As in we can't go there, ever. Well, until Cryptic adds a sector block to that area of the map, but then the signs will change from "deep space" to "whatever sector the new one is called"...
    Detecting big-time "anti-old-school" bias here. NX? Lobi. TOS/TMP Connie? Super-promotion-box. (aka the two hardest ways to get ships) Excelsior & all 3 TNG "big hero" ships? C-Store. Please Equalize...

To rob a line: [quote: Mariemaia Kushrenada] Forum Posting is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever. However, opinions will change upon the reading of my post.[/quote]
  • trekkie2062trekkie2062 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I wish to say hello and ask for your help to this humble player Star Trek Online:

please help me to be a good player, there are two questions, may I beg you to help me and try to answer this question. Henceforth, thank you very much.

first question:
    How can I access to the space sector termed as deep space, out of the common map in which one develops normally?

second question:
    In what way is left to a fleet in Star Trek Online?

end of the message *** ... cadet on a collision course if you do not teach, broadcast originated early 21st century. trapped in the past. trying to make possible return to the normal time line through this question by creating a temporal vortex that would lead me safely to my original destination. ***
    Many thanks to all for the support provided in this forum for discussion, for my part, and from Chile, I thank you infinitely everything... so keep. see you on another occasion. Good bye.
  • fmgtorres1979fmgtorres1979 Member Posts: 1,327 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Now I undestand completely!! Just remember, when they ring the bell, do not resist, go with them. They will help you! :P