test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

A new C'n'H alpha strike channel

voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
edited March 2014 in PvP Gameplay
Over a year ago, I watched some of Thissler's videos and they inspired me to make my fleet Defiant a vaper. So here I am now, starting up my own youtube channel with adventures in vaping for your entertainment. Enjoy! :)

This is the link to the first episode:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrMvQSrFRuY
I ask nothing but that you remember me.
Post edited by voporak on

Comments

• captweaverscaptweavers Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I like it!!! what setup/build do you have on your fleet defiant??
  • voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I like it!!! what setup/build do you have on your fleet defiant??

Here it is:

http://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/?build=ussblackphantom_5009

Oh, I already have the material for 3 more episodes. I'm planning to release episodes as I film matches, but no more than once per day.
    edited March 2014
    rushatsi wrote: »
    vaping is dead.

I wouldn't call it dead if I can do it all the time in Cap'N'Hold. And I'm not even using cheese clickies. Maybe in arena matches it doesn't work (cuz I've tried), but that's why it's Cap'N'Hold Adventures.
  • chrisbrown12009chrisbrown12009 Member Posts: 790 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I would love it if someone would try to make a vaper out of the advanced dyson...ive heard it can be done...
  • livinrtblivinrtb Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Kool video Voporak here is one of my C&H Adventures we should hook up and do some gang vapes...lol
  • larsvs96larsvs96 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Goodness that thing is awesome!!! Element of surprise is everything here though. Which is awesome. and annoying for enemies. I wouldn't use the defiant (anymore), the Andorian Kumari looks so much better in that. 5-2 weapons, more tac skills so you can keep going. but I don't think it has a cloak, so maybe a chimera heavy destroyer? anyway, defiant does fine :)
    edited March 2014
    larsvs96 wrote: »
    Goodness that thing is awesome!!! Element of surprise is everything here though. Which is awesome. and annoying for enemies. I wouldn't use the defiant (anymore), the Andorian Kumari looks so much better in that. 5-2 weapons, more tac skills so you can keep going. but I don't think it has a cloak, so maybe a chimera heavy destroyer? anyway, defiant does fine :)

Chimera doesn't cloak. ;)

Defiant is ol' reliable, and it gets the job done. I'm going to use episode 5 to talk about my ship's history since the videos are a bit dry (in my opinion).
  • jaegernljaegernl Member Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Did you by any chance catch the ram kill you did on me yesterday? I lol'd pretty hard.
    Isaac the Adequate - Level 70 Oath of Devotion Paladin
  • adaephondelatadaephondelat Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    After watching your vids, I want to recomission my own Defiant again. It's in spacedock for over a year now :(. It really needs a buff imo.
    edited March 2014
    jaegernl wrote: »
    Did you by any chance catch the ram kill you did on me yesterday? I lol'd pretty hard.

Unfortunately that one didn't make it into a video. I was pretty sad that it didn't. Sometime I'm going to make a special video about ramming speed using my JHAS.