What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Server D/C? [Resolved!]

Comments

• Options
    djxprimedjxprime Member Posts: 522 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Y'know, between Cryptic's server crashes and Time-Warner TRIBBLE up, I wonder how I get anything done in this game!
    Kkerp5u.jpg?1

"No matter where you go...there you are."
  • Options
    linyahiellinyahiel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    brian1834 wrote: »
    We should get a few extra days of the Mirror Event since THEY are having so much trouble with the server.

I think we should get more than that, as much money as the players put into the game.
  • Options
    kamenriderzero1kamenriderzero1 Member Posts: 906 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Everywhere I look, people are screaming about how bad Cryptic is.
    What's my position?
    That people should know what they're screaming about!
    (paraphrased from "The Newsroom)
  • Options
    krayuskorianiskrayuskorianis Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    stevewolo wrote: »
    more than 10 minutes down.. i guess it's game over for tonight :(
    game-over-man-game-over.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    i3-2100 3.10GHz
    8GB Kingston HyperX Fury Blue 1333Mhz DDR3 RAM CL9
    ASUS DirectCU II GTX 660 OC 2GB GDDR5
  • Options
    gypse1gypse1 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    adarus77 wrote: »
    I was in the middle of a Mirror Invasion... and bum!!! the server just went down..... I hope they will get it back soon, but if what happend last Friday is a reference, then I will have to wait until tomorrow to get back on the game.... i think they should extend the Mirror Event 2 more days because of this... any way... :(

with all the crashes lately maybe they should put season 9 on hold til they fix all the bug in the game as is before throwing new content on that will cause even more problems for them there service department and for the players both free and paying and those who drop alot of zen into the game. im not trying to be a buzz kill but got to look at it from our point of view we pay for a service and we are having alot of problems with it. would you buy a tv from a store that only works most of the time or would you take it back get another one or expect the warrenty to fix it you would want your moneys worth i would think
  • Options
    mozohamozoha Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I would like to apologize for breaking the server. I was in Mirror Event, I had just cast a fully buffed, fully specced grav well 3 and a slew of grav torps with torp spread 3, running feed back pulse and launching fireworks.....In the future I wll try to keep my awesomeness within the confinds of Cryptic tech.
  • Options
    neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I went outside once...the Graphics are good, but the Grind is INSANE!!!
    GwaoHAD.png
  • Options
    ct2060ct2060 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Season 9... The season you think you can play on our servers!

HA!
  • Options
    pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I just got bounced out too. I'm checking my emails and will head back into work to coordinate a solution if it looks bad enough. I'm still investigating, I'll post more as soon as I get details.
  • Options
    neppakyoneppakyo Member Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    So, what ****ed up now? Starting to appear to be Star Trek Offline.
    Quote about STO on consoles: "Not quite as bad as No man's sky, but a close second."
  • Options
    synnbadsynnbad Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    fuglass wrote: »
    Down on the East Coast as well. Just made a C-Store purchase, I must have killed the whole d-m thing!!

well i hope you do not lose any items like i did last time server went down .. cause you wont get it back
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    trizeo1trizeo1 Member Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    game-over-man-game-over.jpg

Don't think they know yet... .usually I see a team investigating title
  • Options
    xxxseadog117xxxxxxseadog117xxx Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    ngonorrhea wrote: »
    lol.....

you're joking, right?

How about excuse? What is Cryptic's excuse? The Undine infiltrated and overload the servers?
    Kurland Here Kurland Here This is Kurland Kurland Kurland Here Kurland, Do you copy?

chiyoumiku wrote: »
    Here's a Tissue for your Issue.
  • Options
    venkouvenkou Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    They already said they would extend it. I'm just mad because when it crashed the other day, I was only 4 characters in, today I only had 2 more characters to run it with. My OCD is killing me. 17 characters, 4 of them have 10 MDTs, 2 have 8, and the rest of them have 9.
    You have some serious OCD.

How do you keep up with them all?
  • Options
    qziqzaqziqza Member Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Cryptic, we are waiting for your response.

Give them a chance dude lol
    tYld1gu.gif?1
    TOS style icons used with the kind permission of irvinis.deviantart.com ©2013-2015
  • Options
    vulcanmonkvulcanmonk Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    8) Rage about how much you hate the game...while you wait for the server to come back up so you can play the game.
    Sacca Gavesaka, Fleet Admiral, Commanding
    BSG-Benne Gesserit Consortium
  • Options
    captainwessoncaptainwesson Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I just got bounced out too. I'm checking my emails and will head back into work to coordinate a solution if it looks bad enough. I'm still investigating, I'll post more as soon as I get details.

We heart you, Trendy :D
  • Options
    dessniperdessniper Member Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Failing as intended (TM)
  • Options
    rylanadionysisrylanadionysis Member Posts: 3,359 Arc User
    edited March 2014

You have to actually go back to the office for this stuff? Thats kinda lame honestly. I mean you could always just Ipad it or something from home youd think.
    Gold.jpg
    Fleet Admiral Rylana - Fed Tac - U.S.S Wild Card - Tactical Miracle Worker Cruiser
    Lifetime Subscriber since 2012 == 17,200 Accolades = RIP PvP and Vice Squad
    Chief of Starfleet Intelligence Service == Praise Cheesus
  • Options
    tripaaa2013tripaaa2013 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    what again servers down !!!!!!!! brooking or and was on TS with a friend from texes he dc too:mad::eek:
  • Options
    adarus77adarus77 Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    HAhaHA... you made my day... HAhaHA.....
  • Options
    khamseenairkhamseenair Member Posts: 2,640 Bug Hunter
    edited March 2014
    Glad it's not just me then. Got kicked off mid mission and thought my net had died at first haha. Oh well, guess it's time for bed.
    Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since STO Beta.
    True alters don't have a "main". Account wide unlocks for all unique event rewards!!
  • Options
    iamdino1iamdino1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    So are they going to extend event again?
  • Options
    uryenserellonturyenserellont Member Posts: 858 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    synnbad wrote: »
    well i hope you do not lose any items like i did last time server went down .. cause you wont get it back

I feel your pain so much. I don't know how you're still putting up with this game.
  • Options
    themrmushroomthemrmushroom Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I was fine from about 3pm EST until now. Server not responding, disconnected, and now the login server is down again. Even if you exit out completely, the launcher shows that the servers are down.

I know they were supposed to extend the mirror event, but everything I have seen about it still says its ending on the 3rd. When is it extended to? Will it be extended again? Will they ever fix the invisible Plasma Torpedos in the elite STF? Nobody knows.
  • Options
    jtmarshjtmarsh Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    vulcanmonk wrote: »
    8) Rage about how much you hate the game...while you wait for the server to come back up so you can play the game.

That's a good one!
  • Options
    askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    FYI Folks, the first post will be updated with any updates that we come across :)
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

• Options
    generalmocogeneralmoco Member Posts: 1,634
    edited March 2014
    *opens a bag of Doritos "Nacho Cheese" flavored.... and grabs his subway cup*

Aaaaah... tastey....

*starts watching this thread grow and grow and grow and grow and grow and grow and grow*

1 Romulan Ale *behind the curtains ~ is no allowed here in the forums* to the person who lands on the number 1000 *post*
  • Options
    linyahiellinyahiel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    adwynyth wrote: »
    Seriously? Again?

As someone who has worked in, planned for, and partially managed a data center of significant size, this "hardware failure" excuse is getting old.

Either admit you're being DDoS'd (if you are), fire your ISP or networking staff (since that's the most likely bottleneck that would take down multiple games), or make it known to your data center provider (if it's outsourced) that they have (x) days to clear it up or lose the contract.

This is pathetic.

I totally agree.
This discussion has been closed.