test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

D'Kora Console Affected By A2B - Intentional?

orondisorondis Member Posts: 1,447 Arc User
edited March 2014 in PvP Gameplay
Because if it's not, that's crazy. Forgetting for a second balance issues, the A2B doff power only refers to bridge officer powers.
Previously Alendiak
Daizen - Lvl 60 Tactical - Eclipse
Selia - Lvl 60 Tactical - Eclipse
Post edited by orondis on

Comments

• mimey2mimey2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    It's a bug. It shouldn't be.

And I am surprised it hasn't been fixed after all this time.
    I remain empathetic to the concerns of my community, but do me a favor and lay off the god damn name calling and petty remarks. It will get you nowhere.
    I must admit, respect points to Trendy for laying down the law like that.
  • ussultimatumussultimatum Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    orondis wrote: »
    Because if it's not, that's crazy. Forgetting for a second balance issues, the A2B doff power only refers to bridge officer powers.

Correct.

It is a BUG, and anyone using it is using an exploit either intentionally or unintentionally - this is why it was repeatedly banned from most major player run tournaments over the last year+.

I have bug reported this many times, I've pm'd QA, I've pm'd systems team's devs (plural).

As mimey said, I don't know why this hasn't been fixed yet, after all of this time.
  • illcadiaillcadia Member Posts: 1,412 Bug Hunter
    edited March 2014
    It is a BUG, but it's a low priority fix, likely because the problem is 'actually a complex intersection of a number of factors, several of which we have been unable to pin down, and as it only affects a small subset of players, it is not considered a high priority fix', if I were to take a guess at Cryptic's official response.
  • dontdrunkimshootdontdrunkimshoot Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    it actually got fixed once, and broken like next patch. been a wile since i checked, but the vet ship shield vampire skill gets reduced just like the dkora emp does too
  • ussultimatumussultimatum Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    it actually got fixed once, and broken like next patch. been a wile since i checked, but the vet ship shield vampire skill gets reduced just like the dkora emp does too

Correct.

I also repeatedly bug reported and PM'd that one as well.
  • blessedladyboyblessedladyboy Member Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Fleet mate says it works on the dominion consoles also.