test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fleet in need of Repopulation

harlequinn13harlequinn13 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
edited March 2014 in Earth Spacedock
Due to unforeseen circumstances, my fleet is in need of new members. Anyone is welcome and no experience needed. I also need 3 or 4 players with Fleet knowledge to join as senior officers.

This is a chance to design a fleet from the ground-up and shape it into a well functioning group of people. There is plenty to do so I need dedicated players willing to help and be productive. It's a Fleet in need of Re-population...

Fleet Stats:

Fleet Level: 4
Starbase: 1

Anyone interested should comment below.
Post edited by harlequinn13 on

Comments

• Options
    mossinator51mossinator51 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    sounds interesting, any more info?
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Not sure what to say. Due to updates and less people playing the fleet has gone through a transitional period. I logged on a few days ago, after a significant time away from the game, to find my fleet roster empty. Not sure what happened as we had well over 150 members. It had been inactive for some time due to other commitments.

The bank balance is healthy as is the items in storage. I'm basically looking to resurrect the fleet with a new group of people who are willing to put in the time and effort needed.

All ideas on how the Fleet should be run will be considered and I need a few senior officers to help with recruitment and general Fleet operations. The command structure (titles and permissions) need to be reworked as do roles within the Fleet. I need help with this, because, although I ran the Fleet successfully for a number of years, I can't do it alone anymore.

Anyone interested can fill out this short form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1jfFPFDIK_mAHLoPJ3L0GTf3lslWWADrhL-FfZpgWGgE/edit?usp=sharing

I'm just a STO player hoping to have fun within a small Fleet.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    have voice chat for the fleet?
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    have voice chat for the fleet?

No, but if anyone knew how to set it up, I would consider using it.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    no worries. i'm in if you want, just shoot me an invite. I've still got a descent amount of resources to put toward projects.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Cool. I may wait a day or two to see if anyone signs up, I'll be in game soon though.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    no worries. i'm in if you want, just shoot me an invite. I've still got a descent amount of resources to put toward projects.

Invite sent. Still need people to join the Fleet, imagine building a Fleet from the ground up and shaping its direction.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    cool. trying to log on but i guess the server is down.
  • Options
    fbrheadleyfbrheadley Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Sent an application in. All my information should be included in it. If you need anything else do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks
  • Options
    levistus666levistus666 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Hi harlequinn13,

I understand how difficult it is for your fleet to rebuild, as the Admiral, if you go afk for a long time, people will bail.

If your efforts to 'repopulate' don't work out, consider contacting me or one of our fleet officers to join us. I'll send you a mail with details, so not to pollute your post.

Best of Luck.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Thank you both... yep, server is down. I don't know if I could go from leading a Fleet to being a lower rank.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Anyone interested in helping to run the fleet or be apart of a small fleet can mail me in game:

Bek@harlequin134
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    The Fleet is growing quickly but there are still a few open positions. Join Now