test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

"I've... SEEN things... you people wouldn't believe."

dathranselanedathranselane Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited March 2014 in Ten Forward
This is fun:

The Gamma Orionis Sector Block is named for the star Gamma Orionis, also known as Bellatrix. Bellatrix is a bright star in the constellation of Orion, forming the left shoulder, and is also the name of a sector within Gamma Orionis Sector Block. If you were to fight Jem'Hadar bug ships in the Bellatrix sector, you would see attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. :D
Post edited by dathranselane on

Comments

• giotarizgiotariz Member Posts: 652 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    This if fun:

The Gamma Orionis Sector Block is named for the star Gamma Orionis, also known as Bellatrix. Bellatrix is a bright star in the constellation of Orion, forming the left shoulder, and is also the name of a sector within Gamma Orionis Sector Block. If you were to fight Jem'Hadar bug ships in the Bellatrix sector, you would see attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. :D

/100 points. You win.
    Sad Pandas PvP - Starfleet Dental Member - Lag Industries Leader
    --

"What a time it was, with all the world against us, what a time it was... When all we did seemed wrong,
    we've broken all our bonds, but life kept going on, what a time, what a time it was..." - Clem Tholet
    --
    Operation Dingo 1977

• hfmuddhfmudd Member Posts: 881 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Another 100 points here, for the post and especially the title.
  • nyniknynik Member Posts: 1,628 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Game Over. Insert Coin.

:cool:
  • centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited March 2014
  • duxbellorum1duxbellorum1 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    *Head explodes brain al over the walls*
  • jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to die."

Rutger Hauer as Roy Batty
    Blade Runner

Just in case some random person clicked this and had no clue....
  • steamwrightsteamwright Member Posts: 2,820
    edited March 2014
    jaguarskx wrote: »
    "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to die."

Rutger Hauer as Roy Batty
    Blade Runner

Just in case some random person clicked this and had no clue....

Thanks for that. Its been a while since I've seen Blade Runner. - Some random person

Actually, I just read this past week that Hauer improvised the line "like tears in rain". Amazing improvisation. It really solidified the speech as tragic and poetic.
  • artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    edited March 2014
    You need to equip [C-Beam MK XX [Accx5][Dmgx5]].
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,434 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    artan42 wrote: »
    You need to equip [C-Beam MK XX [Accx5][Dmgx5]].
    Okay, so where the hell is the Tannhauser Gate?
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • hippiejonhippiejon Member Posts: 1,581 Arc User
    edited March 2014
  • gulberatgulberat Member Posts: 5,505 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Well, there IS a Transwarp Gate in Gamma Orionis...

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
    Proudly F2P.  Signature image by gulberat. Avatar image by balsavor.deviantart.com.
  • captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,948 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Well done OP. I bestow the highest honour on Englishman can upon you.

*tips hat*