test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Federation Reborn (Update)

bluegeekbluegeek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2014 in Earth Spacedock
Federation Reborn -- Upholding Federation Ideals for a Brighter Future -- Now With Tier 3 Shipyard!

Federation Reborn is guided by the enduring principles we call the Four F's:

Friendship, Freedom, Fun, and Fair-Play

We're alt-friendly. If you're playing your alt on at least a semi-active basis, you are welcome to apply to our fleet. We're friendly to casual players and don't restrict alts.

Do you prefer to solo most of the time, but you'd like to take advantage of the benefits of being the member of a fleet? There's room for you, too.

Freedom to play the way you want to play is one of our guiding principles and the lines of communication are always as open as you want them to be. We also believe strongly in Fair-Play and there are no thieves, no infighting, and no ego tripping from the top on down.

We recently completed our Shipyard Tier 3 upgrade and many fleet ships are available. We've got plenty of ship provisions available for use.

Starbase - Tier 2 (T3 upgrade available)
>>>>>> Military/Shipyard - Tier 3
>>>>>> Science/Comm - Tier 3
>>>>>> Transwarp - Tier 2 (Tier 3 almost done)
>>>>>> Engineering/Ind. Repl. - Tier 2
Extras: Security Officer

Embassy - Tier 2
>>>>>> Diplomacy - Tier 1
>>>>>> Recruitment - Tier 2
Extras: Discount Commodity Vendor, IntraFleet Shuttle

Mine - Tier 2
>>>>>> Trade - Tier 2
>>>>>> Development - Tier 2

Spire - Tier 1 in progress

Please visit our Fleet Forums and get to know us. We're a small, fair, and friendly fleet. You're welcome to register as a Visiting Diplomat without actually joining our fleet and you'll be able to freely participate in most of our subforums. If you decide to join us, the membership rolls are open.

Any full member has the ability to issue invites, so you can bring your alts and your friends at any time. All members also enjoy the ability to contribute to starbase projects and earn fleet credits if they wish. We've got lots of projects available. Contributors get increased bank withdrawal permissions and access to fleet stores.

Contact G'eek@bluegeek in-game if you're interested in joining Federation Reborn.
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. You can file a "forums and website" support ticket here
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
Post edited by bluegeek on

Comments

• bluegeekbluegeek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Updated Holding Progress

Also, for anyone looking to trade Fleet Marks for Fleet Credits, we're going to have open projects for the foreseeable future. Temporary members are welcome to apply.
    My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. You can file a "forums and website" support ticket here
    edited March 2014
    Federation Reborn needs You.

No, I'm not talking about dumping your marks and dilithium into fleet projects, though you can do that too if you want.

I'm talking about forming 5-man teams for PvE queues. Preferably even players who aren't used to playing STO in a team and would like to learn.

You don't have to join us as a fleet member. But we would like to increase our chances that someone we know is online and able to play when we are. PUG's are okay, but they don't always facilitate good teamwork.

Send me an email in-game, or post here. For better results, please give your timezone. Don't post here unless you want everyone to see it.

By asking to be put on our Fleet Friends list, you're showing that you're willing to accept Friend invites from anyone else on the list. You don't have to, and nobody's going to make you, but you should expect to get requests.
  • pinargepinarge Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Hello I was looking over your information and website. I think your fleet may fit my style. I sent you an in game email.
    edited March 2014
    Little bump to highlight some changes in the OP where our Fleet Advancement is concerned. We have some more upgrades completed and others in the queue. We have open projects in every holding.

If you're in a large fleet and need fleet credits, our revolving door is open. ;)

If you're in a smaller fleet and need access to fleet ships up to Tier 3, our revolving door can be open for you, too. You'll just need to check with us to see if we have available provisions.

If you need a base invite so you can use our stores, just say the word. (Remember, you must be able to use provisions from your own fleet)

Also, we're hoping to get some traction in our Fleet Friends list. If you would like to be listed as a Friend of Federation Reborn, please send me an email in-game or post on our forums here.

This is for people who would like to get more Friends for teaming up with. This is open to everyone, not just fleet members. We will NOT use the information for recruiting purposes.
    edited April 2014
    For anyone looking to dump Fleet Marks, we are working on our Mine T3 upgrade and need thousands of FM's to complete it.

All of our fleet members rank 2 and above are able to issue invites. All fleet members are able to contribute to fleet projects. Contact me @bluegeek or @markhawkman for an invite.

If you just want to join, dump, and go that's fine and we won't give you a hard time about it.
    edited May 2014
    UPDATE:

We just completed the construction phase of our Tier 2 Mine upgrade. We're very close to completing our Transwarp III upgrade.