test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

romulan marks question

lame22334lame22334 Member Posts: 175 Arc User
edited March 2014 in Romulan Discussion
What is the fastest way to accumlate rommy marks? im doin the daily but its a long grind all the time.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• engelenhartengelenhart Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Sounds like you want an Epohh friend.
  • revandarklighterrevandarklighter Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Epohhs and Tau Dewa patrol (only repeating the Nuquencia system mission over and over)

Other then that: The current mirror event, the only other way to get an more or leads appropriate amount. Everything else feels like 2 hours work for 10 marks.... not worth the time.
  • crappyturbocrappyturbo Member Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I do the Tau Dewa Patrol alternating between the Nausican pirates and the Klingons (forget which systems at the moment).
  • jbmaverickjbmaverick Member Posts: 935 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I went all the way from tier 1 to tier 5 doing nothing but the Tau Dewa patrol. Memorize the trade pattern in Nequencia and you're done with this mission in 10 minutes tops. If you need marks for equipment unlocks, start saving a tier early from the various other sources of Romulan Marks, but if you're just trying to reach tier 5 you should really only need the patrol.

The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is learning how to take a joke.
  • spoondogglespoondoggle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    If you combine the radiation reports with the Tau Dewa patrol, you get around 90 marks per day - 60 for the patrol, I think the radiation report mission gives 10 (possibly 20? not sure), 300 radiation reports gives 30, and it takes a little more than one run of the report missions to reach 300.
    I'm not a Romulan doctor, but I play one on STO.
  • pet1e86pet1e86 Member Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Current mirror universe event, get 40 - 50 a time for 15 mins work and can be done every 30 minutes.

I'm stocking up on them while i can.

That and epohh farming
  • bendalekbendalek Member Posts: 1,781 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    All of the above ... Especially Epohh Raising!!!

Cannot emphasize this enough, Yes it's a pain that you only get (usually) 2 Active Epohh tags per run, and unless you have Blue/Purple DoFF's and get a Crit, it's 3 days of collecting tags and Doff missions for research to be able to buy 1 Epohh Pup ... But 3 days of Raising your Epohh and it's an Elder which = 400 Marks! ...

And you can do this with 5 mins work, and your DoFF's do all the rest, while you go off and do STF's and stuff ...
    Oh, hoho hohhhhh, Oh,, hoho, hohhhhh
    My%20STO%20Sig%20Clear_zps5etu86s1.png
  • hereticknight085hereticknight085 Member Posts: 3,783 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Let's see... best way to get Rommie marks... Yeah, Tau Dewa sector patrol and Mine Trap. Azure Nebula is another fun one, since it gives you 24 for 10 minutes work, but the MUI is probably the best, as was stated before. It's fun, quick, easy, and rewards well.
    It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once. B)
  • lame22334lame22334 Member Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    so whats this mine trap mish thing? and how do i use the azure nebula thingy...its been awhile i just came back after months of hiatus.
  • hereticknight085hereticknight085 Member Posts: 3,783 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    lame22334 wrote: »
    so whats this mine trap mish thing? and how do i use the azure nebula thingy...its been awhile i just came back after months of hiatus.

Go to your PvE queue list. They are all there. Mine trap is a ground mission, Azure Nebula is a space one.
    It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once. B)
  • uryenserellonturyenserellont Member Posts: 858 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    bendalek wrote: »
    All of the above ... Especially Epohh Raising!!!

Cannot emphasize this enough, Yes it's a pain that you only get (usually) 2 Active Epohh tags per run, and unless you have Blue/Purple DoFF's and get a Crit, it's 3 days of collecting tags and Doff missions for research to be able to buy 1 Epohh Pup ... But 3 days of Raising your Epohh and it's an Elder which = 400 Marks! ...

And you can do this with 5 mins work, and your DoFF's do all the rest, while you go off and do STF's and stuff ...

You should always get 4 tags per run which is 1 doff mission per day. Just team up to do it.

BTW, how do people start the tagging mission without standing next to the NPC?