test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Post your Captain/Boff/Ship Here!!!

stodatapiocardstodatapiocard Member Posts: 187 Arc User
edited March 2014 in Ten Forward
Didn't see one of these threads around so I thought I'd make one!!! Just show off your stuff...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by stodatapiocard on

Comments

• Options
    stodatapiocardstodatapiocard Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Didn't see one of these threads around so I thought I'd make one!!! Just show off your stuff...

Used to be able to play, only for about a week though thanks to my bucket 'o' bolts computer...

When I played I had made:

Character: Anthony Edward Stark,(Iron Man ya know???) Human, Lt. Lvl. 9 (SOO Close to

getting Lt. Cmdr!!!)

Boffs: Steve Irwin,(BEST. BOFF. EVER.) Human, Ensign

Ship: USS Odyssey

Registry: NCC-94732

Class: Miranda
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    lauscholauscho Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    http://i.imgur.com/xhT3Uzt.png

Captain: Wade Haggard, a Newfoundland native who took to space because the Grand Banks just weren't grand enough. Currently a lvl 20 Commander.

Ship: U.S.S. Walden NCC-93642, Olympic-class science vessel

My old ship, the U.S.S. Capreol, is in my signature. It's a Vesper-class cruiser with an Excalibur-class saucer section, because the Vesper's looks too cutesy for a cruiser.

The naming convention for my ships is Greater Sudbury communities pre-amalgamation. I have Walden and Capreol, I had the Miranda-Class U.S.S. Onaping Falls for a while, which I intend to replace. I just need the Rayside-Balfour, Valley East, Nickel Center and Wanup to complete my line. If I can rename my runabouts, I'd like to carry their theme, rivers, to include the many that are in Sudbury, like the Wanapitei, Vermillion, Whitson, Panache, and French River.