test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

STOked Radio/Jupiter Force Event - 15 Mar 2014 (11am Pacific / 2pm EST / 6pm GMT)

ussmysticoneussmysticone Member Posts: 0 Arc User
The STOked Radio crew and Members of Jupiter Force will be throwing an in game party on 15 Mar 2014 during the taping of STOked Radio episode 75.

Everyone is welcome to attend this event at Quark's Bar

You can join in on Teamspeak, just connect to ts.jupiterforce.org and use the password stokedftw. You can also join the in-game chat channel JFparty.

Our Events Team will be running some of the ground events Jupiter Force runs on the weekend, while the Jupiter Force M.A.C.O. Team will be running Space Arena matches that can range from 1v1, 2v2, or even 10v10.

All of our events will end with a random prize being awarded. Here is a list of some of the items that you might win in one of these events:

• Master Key
  • Fleet Module
  • Mirror Universe Ships
  • Duty Officer Packs
  • Universal Consoles
  • Universal Traits
  • Top Quality ACC x3 Cannons
  • Vanity Pets
  • and even more

Jupiter Force is always looking to grow its family. Feel free to join us over at JupiterForce.org to chat about Star Trek, Movies, or to even put in an application. If you have any questions, please ask.
Post edited by ussmysticone on

Comments

• Options
    angelus214angelus214 Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    if i get a chance to shoot at mav, or irish, or murphy, or murphy (yes i know i mentioned murphy twice but i wana shoot him twice as much) then ill be there
    Untitled_1.jpg

Executive Officer of Alpha Squadron
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    angelus214 wrote: »
    if i get a chance to shoot at mav, or irish, or murphy, or murphy (yes i know i mentioned murphy twice but i wana shoot him twice as much) then ill be there

I doubt any of them will be part of the matches we do as they have a show to do
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    See you guys in an Hour :)
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Due to a personal injury, Mav has decided to cancel his show for today..... This will not affect Jupiter Force in the Event ... Stop by Quark's Bar instance #2 to participate :)
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Thanks to everyone that came out......

See you next time :)