test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Item sets & bridge officers.

spoondogglespoondoggle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2014 in The Academy
Hey guys, I just finished collecting the Jem'Hadar Armoured Shroud set, and gave it to my first officer. So I'm wondering, do bridge officers benefit from item set bonuses?
I suspect they do, but I haven't seen any evidence of it yet, and wanted confirmation before I go crazy kitting my entire away team out with full sets.
Does anyone know for sure?

Thanks.
I'm not a Romulan doctor, but I play one on STO.
Post edited by spoondoggle on

Comments

• Options
    shockwave85shockwave85 Member Posts: 1,040 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    They do. I've given the Jem'Hadar set to Boffs before, and I've seen them go around using the shroud and whatnot. Same goes for MACO/Omega/KHG/Dyson/whatever else you give them. It's not a bad idea to give your Boffs STF ground sets so you get the team bonuses.
    ssog-maco-sig.jpg
  • Options
    spoondogglespoondoggle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Brilliant, thanks for the info.
    I guess it's time to figure out which sets best complement my squad then. To the wikicopter!! :D
    I'm not a Romulan doctor, but I play one on STO.
  • Options
    lan451lan451 Member Posts: 3,386 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Just be careful if you give your boffs the Dyson ground set. The 3 piece bonus gives a huge damage reduction, but roots you in place. I found that my boffs would use that at random and inconvenient times and get themselves rooted and then left behind/killed since I wasn't there lol. But yeah, they definitely benefit from set bonuses.
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
  • Options
    wilbor2wilbor2 Member Posts: 1,684 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Wot ive done with 4 of my 5 chars boff is give them mk xii ground rep sets n given my char the mk xii adapted maco/khg set that way my captain is getting 3 buff 1 from maco 1 from omaga n the adapted one. Its a great combo of buff
    gs9kwcxytstg.jpg