test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Solenae space set

jazzmagjazzmag Member Posts: 36 Arc User
edited March 2014 in Romulan Discussion
So I bought the dyson science warbird from the c-store and I noticed that it didn't come with the solenae overcharged singularity core.

I asked in zone chat and apparently you could only get it with the anniversary event which has now expired...

Is there another way of getting it or have I been screwed with a ship that will never be fully complete?

I'be checked the C and dil stores, the dil store sells the secondary deflector but I couldn't find the singularity.

Regards
Jazz
Post edited by jazzmag on

Comments

• rihandhenorihandheno Member Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    If you have lobi you can purchase the ship that way. I believe you can also still get Qmendations (also with lobi) and fill up the Dyson Destroyer event.
  • jazzmagjazzmag Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    So I'll have to pay more money to get lobi. Feeling like a refund to be honest.

Any cryptic staff care to chime in?
  • bane1987bane1987 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    IIRC we Were Warned that the Second Deflector and Solanae Cores Would Require Obtaining the Anniversary Ship.
    – Akh i-Ra’tleihfi tr’Illialhlae – R.R.W. Khallianen – IDIC Rihannsu
    – Stivan – V.S.S. Dutarik – IDIC Rihannsu
    – Ra’khoi – I.R.W. Taortuu’en – KDF Rihannsu
    – Jonathan Masters – U.S.S. Timot Danlen – IDIC Rihannsu
  • warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    jazzmag wrote: »
    So I'll have to pay more money to get lobi. Feeling like a refund to be honest.

Any cryptic staff care to chime in?

Good luck in that, because you're not going to succeed. It was established long before that the Anniversary ships will have critical components.
    Make sure to complete the Dyson Science Destroyer event reputation project on all of your characters to ensure you’ll be able to take advantage of the upcoming 4-piece set bonus that will be available when the c-store bundles release next month, in addition to the 4-piece set bonus that is available through the items earned when replaying “A Step Between Stars.”

What the gear the quote is referring to is the set of universal consoles coming with the c-store ships that will require the Secondary Deflector from the Anniversary ship, and the Solanae Space Set where the 4th set bonus requires the warp / singularity core (again, from Anniversary ships).

The Anniversary ships are the only ones with the Special Secondary Deflector and Solanae Warp / Singularity Cores. Cryptic designed it that way... if you wanted the full bells and whistles of the Dyson ships or Solanae Space Set, you HAD to get the Dyson Anniversary Ship. It's double dipping like a TRIBBLE, but it is what it is.
    XzRTofz.gif
  • royalsovereignroyalsovereign Member Posts: 1,344 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Yeah, sorry to disappoint you there, friend, but warmaker is right.

My suggestion is to enjoy it as-is. Eventually they'll do another Lobi-grindfest like the featured episode replay even from a few months back. I picked up about 500-ish Lobi from that without paying anything, so when they do it again you should be able to get enough to complete your set bonuses. Not the answer you'd want to hear, I realize, but that's the best you'll get. :/
    "You Iconians just hung a vacancy sign on your asses and my foot's looking for a room!"
    --Red Annorax
  • jazzmagjazzmag Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    If I can still get qmends from the lobi store that's gonna have to be the way. I've got the anniversary event running, just need to finish it.
  • bendalekbendalek Member Posts: 1,781 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Check the GPL conversion units on Nimbus III and DS9 (not sure about any others) as they usually put FE stuff in there for players who missed the actual event, but did get item drops to swap ...
    Oh, hoho hohhhhh, Oh,, hoho, hohhhhh
    My%20STO%20Sig%20Clear_zps5etu86s1.png