test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

15% Bonus ZEN Promo [Now Ended]

pwecaptainsmirkpwecaptainsmirk Member Posts: 1,167 Arc User
We are happy to announce that from now until Sunday, March 2nd, 2014 (@ 10AM PST), players will receive an additional 15% bonus when purchasing ZEN through select payment processors*.

This is the perfect time to buy ZEN and purchase some new Increased Storage Slots as they are now on Sale or save up for some Fleet Modules (hint hint)! As this promo only lasts for a limited time, charge your ZEN today before it warps away!

*Click here for full details.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• rinksterrinkster Member Posts: 3,549 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Nope.

Not a dime on zen until we get some response to grindaversary issues.
  • johngazmanjohngazman Member Posts: 2,826 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    or save up for some Fleet Modules (hint hint)! As this promo only lasts for a limited time, charge your ZEN today before it warps away!

Is it going to last long enough for this announcement to be made?
    You're just a machine. And machines can be broken.
    StarTrekFirstContactBorgBattleonetumblr_lln3v6QoT31qzrtqe.gif
  • comtedeloach2comtedeloach2 Member Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Anniversery is over, get over it.
  • organicmanfredorganicmanfred Member Posts: 3,236 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    We are happy to announce that from now until Sunday, March 2nd, 2014 (@ 10AM PST), players will receive an additional 15% bonus when purchasing ZEN through select payment processors*.

This is the perfect time to buy ZEN and purchase some new Storage Slot Increase Sale or save up for some Fleet Modules (hint hint)! As this promo only lasts for a limited time, charge your ZEN today before it warps away!

oh boy Trevor, didnt you reveal already to much? I see a gun held to your head by someone.

anyway, it was nice to have known you, good luck with your next job. :D
  • sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    This is the perfect time to buy ZEN and purchase some new Storage Slot Increase Sale or save up for some Fleet Modules (hint hint)!

Really hope you are not going to just release a Fleet version of the Gal-X..... :(
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• themartianthemartian Member Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    :mad: And I bought zen a few days ago...

I think it's best to cut to the relax-o-vision while I rant.
    My alt army:
    K'ymara, Orion Engineer. Caedera of Borg, Liberated Borg Tactical, Elyza Vix, Joined Trill Scientist. Christina Bellona, Augmented Human Tactical.
    T'Lana, Vulcan Scientist. Arbol, Martian Tactical. Ayzer Bryn, Joined Trill Engineer. Hawke, Betazoid Scientist. Karna Valkras, Klingon Engineer. Beth Parker, Human Tactical
    Sarel, Romulan Engineer (Federation). Yazuri, Reman Scientist (KDF)
  • johngazmanjohngazman Member Posts: 2,826 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    sunfrancks wrote: »
    Really hope you are not going to just release a Fleet version of the Gal-X..... :(

Bran hinted there were a few cool announcements, so it could also be some oh-so badly needed Klingon fleet variants of lower tier ships, too.
    You're just a machine. And machines can be broken.
    StarTrekFirstContactBorgBattleonetumblr_lln3v6QoT31qzrtqe.gif
  • z3ndor99z3ndor99 Member Posts: 1,391 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Ha brought zen this morning! ( England here ). Love the timing... gotta smile.
  • pwecaptainsmirkpwecaptainsmirk Member Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Here is the timezone code for this events end time. Hope this helps our non-PST players plan accordingly: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140302T10&p1=224
  • lrudgelrudge Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Tried buying some zen but it is not applying the 15% extra. Is this bonus a US thing only ?
  • gofasternowgofasternow Member Posts: 1,390 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    This is the perfect time to buy ZEN and purchase some new Increased Storage Slots as they are now on Sale or save up for some Fleet Modules (hint hint)! As this promo only lasts for a limited time, charge your ZEN today before it warps away!

AUGH, IT'S ONLY FIFTEEN MINUTES!

I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT! Tell uuuuuuuuuus!
  • c7h16fo2pc7h16fo2p Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Why no bonus on the 100 euro pack..? You're about to lose out on 55 euros...
  • mosaic06mosaic06 Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Hi, I am interested in the promo, however it seems that the EU is not included.

When I go into the PayPal option - from the Arc Portal - All I get is the following:

Cost - 44.99 Euro
    Zen Amount - 4950
    Bonus Zen - 350
    Sales Promo ZEN - 0

Total Zen - 5300

Now, from what I'm seeing on the Arc Portal what I should get (Equal to) is the following

Cost - $50.00
    Zen Amount - 5000
    15% Bonus - 750
    + 300 Extra

Total Zen - 6050

Looking at the PayPal Amount and the Euro amount - it seems that the 15% Bonus is not being added to us in the EU, please fix this, else Please state that this promo is only for the US and not for anyone else.

Emma
  • c7h16fo2pc7h16fo2p Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    mosaic06 wrote: »
    Hi, I am interested in the promo, however it seems that the EU is not included.

When I go into the PayPal option - from the Arc Portal - All I get is the following:

Cost - 44.99 Euro
    Zen Amount - 4950
    Bonus Zen - 350
    Sales Promo ZEN - 0

Total Zen - 5300

Now, from what I'm seeing on the Arc Portal what I should get (Equal to) is the following

Cost - $50.00
    Zen Amount - 5000
    15% Bonus - 750
    + 300 Extra

Total Zen - 6050

Looking at the PayPal Amount and the Euro amount - it seems that the 15% Bonus is not being added to us in the EU, please fix this, else Please state that this promo is only for the US and not for anyone else.

Emma

Strange.. I'm seeing 6042 for 44.99.. Nothing on other values though...
  • robeasomrobeasom Member Posts: 1,911 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Don't think I'll be doing this this month two reasons but the main reason is Arc as usual
    NO TO ARC
    Vice Admiral Volmack ISS Thundermole
    Brigadier General Jokag IKS Gorkan
    Centurion Kares RRW Tomalak
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lrudgelrudge Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    UPDATE - if you select paypal it's not applying he bonus but it does if you select credit/debit card. Can't be right surely? really would prefer to be able to use paypal.
  • theolopboytheolopboy Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Lulz missed this by 18 minutes, bought a top bundle at 5:42 such is my great sense of timing.... Hey ho, I'll get you next time you pesky bonus
    Correct forum join and LTS subscriber from date : 27/01/2010
  • nyxadrillnyxadrill Member Posts: 1,242 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Confirmed the Promo Zen amounts are not being applied to PayPal.

Sorry but I don't use any other payment method. Is PayPal going to be included?
    server_hamster6.png
  • ermanameermaname Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Seriously, the arc page and event details say they included paypal and I used paypal, and I got 0 bonus zen, I hope there is just a delay else you have lost a customer here, I paid over 3 hours after the event officially started.
  • atlmyklatlmykl Member Posts: 305 Arc User1
    edited February 2014
    Has the paypal method been fixed yet?
  • varthelmvarthelm Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Anniversery is over, get over it.

I see no reason I should.
  • realisticaltyrealisticalty Member Posts: 851 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Silly me, since the slot sale was 'till Monday and since I've never seen a sale end on a Sunday, I mistakenly assumed it was until Monday.

Oh well, I guess I will wait for the next sale then...

I do hope this wasn't a mistake...
  • asovanraasovanra Member Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    It's amusing when you submit a ticket to billing support saying, "I didn't realize the sale ended today, can I still get the bonus if I buy $50 worth of zen?" And they respond, "No". So I'm like well then, you just lost out on my $50, suckers! :P
  • a3001a3001 Member Posts: 1,132 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    asovanra wrote: »
    It's amusing when you submit a ticket to billing support saying, "I didn't realize the sale ended today, can I still get the bonus if I buy $50 worth of zen?" And they respond, "No". So I'm like well then, you just lost out on my $50, suckers! :P

Well, there's always next time :p
    Rejoice JJ Trek people....

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10052253

Why are you not rejoicing?
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    johngazman wrote: »
    Bran hinted there were a few cool announcements, so it could also be some oh-so badly needed Klingon fleet variants of lower tier ships, too.

Did Bran also hint where you can push the 'Charge Zen now' button the website? Or did they sneakily move that to Arc?
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • royalsovereignroyalsovereign Member Posts: 1,344 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Ending a sale on Sunday morning is kinda lame. Oh well, I really didn't need to be spending any money anyway.
    "You Iconians just hung a vacancy sign on your asses and my foot's looking for a room!"
    --Red Annorax
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    n/m; seems they stopped the prom early. :(
    3lsZz0w.jpg
This discussion has been closed.