test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Trophies: a visual catalog

direphoenixdirephoenix Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2015 in The Academy
With Season 2 we got the ability to display trophies in our ready room and ship's mess halls for accolades and various accomplishments. So far there seem to be two types of trophies: those that go on walls/shelves, and those that are placed on floor pedestals.

Most recently added Trophies
Floor Trophies
Wall/Shelf Trophies
Have some trophies that aren't displayed here? Post some screenshots below and I'll add it to the list!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Raptr profile
Post edited by direphoenix on

Comments

• direphoenixdirephoenix Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    reserved for future use
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Raptr profile
    edited July 2012
    reserved for future use (hopefully I shouldn't need more than this)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Raptr profile
  • broken1981broken1981 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    might need to edit sice they took the ds9 away
    I can throw [Fireworks] at you and hope you catch on fire and burn to death lol
    edited November 2012
    Anyone spot any new trophies with Season 7 yet?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Raptr profile
  • curtisnjennacurtisnjenna Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    What has to be done to get some of the wall trophies other than the ships. Also are there going to be any more wall trophies developed.
  • plas01plas01 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Great list overall, thanks. Will keep an eye out for new ones.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Plasma, Vice Admiral, Starfleet
    -I.D.I.C- UFP Fleet Admiral, -I.D.I.C- Founder
    Veena, Lieutenant General, Klingon Defence Force
    -I.D.I.C- KDF Fleet General
  • sivious07sivious07 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    very well done, thxs
    edited September 2013
    I'm guessing there still hasn't been any new trophies appearing in the game? Maybe they're holding off for a ship interior revamp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Raptr profile
  • kel1restkel1rest Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    There are plenty of trophies they could add to the game but I honestly don't think we will see many, if any, new ones. I've not explored a Romulan ship fully but I don't recall seeing any wall or floor spots to display one. I doubt the devs would build a new interior like that if they planned to add more trophies.
    edited November 2013
    kel1rest wrote: »
    There are plenty of trophies they could add to the game but I honestly don't think we will see many, if any, new ones. I've not explored a Romulan ship fully but I don't recall seeing any wall or floor spots to display one. I doubt the devs would build a new interior like that if they planned to add more trophies.

Well there are "sort of" trophies in the Romulan ready room in the form of the Romulan helmet and painting, but you don't get to set those yourself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Raptr profile
    edited February 2014
    Just as an update, has anyone checked to see if there are any Kill Accolade trophies for the Elaachi or Voth?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Raptr profile
  • maoguinmaoguin Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    None of my toons, fed/rom or kdf got one for the voth.. if they read this thread, would love a V-rex floor trophy :)

also my romulans would like to actually like be able to display trophies altho with some of the bridges not even having ready rooms I'm guessing that trophies are already on the way out :(
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,764 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I'm a little upset that the Captain of my Samsar cannot view his trophies. It has nothing but a bridge. No lover decks or even a Ready Room.

Still, it's hard to complain. It's the sturdiest, healing-est ship I have.
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • geminisierrageminisierra Member Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    would be nice if the links in the OP didn't go to dropbox, but instead to the accolade/page that describes how to get said reward.
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    Since Trophies have mostly been taken out, it be real nice to see an Expanded Trophy Mechanic added, to really customize not only what's on the Shelves, but also allow more customization of Chair & Tables SETs, to Individual Chairs, Computer Terminals, Sofa's, Paintings, Fish Tank, Artifacts, Statues, Musical Instruments, to several other things.

WHY: Be great to use Trophy Mechanic already in Place, to swap or change several items in a Captain's Ready Room, Ten Forward, or even your own Quarters so it's a lot more personalized!

Be wonderful if you could buy different items with GPL & DIL, for each Faction...

But here's to HOPE!
    0zxlclk.png
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,995 Arc User
  • darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,713 Community Moderator
    away with ye necromancy
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.