test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Romulan Omega Costume Unlock Bug/Glitch

panda244panda244 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Recently acquired the Mk XII and Mk XI Omega ground set, gun, armor, shields. Got the costume unlock for both, Style 1 and Style 2. However when I go to the tailor, the only options showing up are the belt, the helmet, and the wrists, this is a relatively annoying bug due to how much expertise I pumped into the projects and how pointless it was. Can't seem to fix it by beaming in and out, or going to a different tailor so I gave up, hope it gets fixed soon cause I'm dieing to wear it :D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by panda244 on

Comments

• Options
    spookpwaspookpwa Member Posts: 316 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I have trouble with that just about everything that is not specifically designed for Romulans are not available for them to wear.

For a while I could not even get the Federation Romulan Uniform. Don't know if support fixed it or if they just hoped it would go away by itself when game was patched and it did. :rolleyes:

Seams Cryptic sort of hate Romulans and want to punish them. :P
    Double_e23652_217093.jpg

A test server is supposed to be used to properly test patches before patching anything....
  • Options
    theparanoidtheparanoid Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    spookpwa wrote: »
    I have trouble with that just about everything that is not specifically designed for Romulans are not available for them to wear.

For a while I could not even get the Federation Romulan Uniform. Don't know if support fixed it or if they just hoped it would go away by itself when game was patched and it did. :rolleyes:

Seams Cryptic sort of hate Romulans and want to punish them. :P

if you think they hate the Romulans you should see how they treat the KDF. I been waiting for customer unlock for Omega rep since season 7. Stuff I head that missing and new items that have been unlock for a year still missing. NO fix and no attempt to fix from Cryptic
  • Options
    spookpwaspookpwa Member Posts: 316 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I did unlock the Omega set MK XII costume set for my federation alt, but at tailor nothing from the set is showing up. :confused:
    Double_e23652_217093.jpg

A test server is supposed to be used to properly test patches before patching anything....
  • Options
    panda244panda244 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Well hell.. submitted a bug report a few days ago and they still haven't responded, :P
    Doesn't matter anymore, i got the dyson armor/costume and its much better looking imo, also has alot more surviability thanks to that one ability. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    farginwarfarginwar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I have a Romulan KDF Alien and i have no issue wearing any of the gear i have. Remember you have to have the required accolades to research all the costumes styles. I can wear the HOS, QV and any others i get.
  • Options
    dylanmuck1dylanmuck1 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I have this issue too. CRYPTIC PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE FIX THIS FOR ALL OF US ROMULANS
  • Options
    rangervegasrangervegas Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    nvmd....found problem. I had some file corruption. When I did a file check everything came back as normal.