test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

When is the next Spanish bootcamp?

tarsudotarsudo Member Posts: 343 Arc User
edited February 2014 in PvP Boot Camp
As the title says... i am interesting about camp for spanish language...maybe we are a few. But maybe some are interesting in this camp.

Qapla'
Bashful@tarsudo
Gran Casa Hispana
Post edited by tarsudo on

Comments

• cerritourugcerritourug Member Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Hello tarsudo. I was the one that carried out the last 2 Spanish Bootcamps, and although both were really successful, I don?t have plans for a next one in the close/mid term. The main reason is that I dont have the time or the strength to dedicate now to that endeavour.
    But if you want, you can add me to your friend list so we can play some PVPs together and learn a bit more of this fantastic world call PVP.

Hola tarsudo. Yo fui el responsable de los dos Bootcamps Hispanos, y aun que ambos fueron muy exitosos, yo en lo personal no tengo planes en el corto o mediano plazo para un proximo. La principal razon es que no tengo ni el tiempo ni las fuerzas para dedicarle a esta tarea ahora.
    A mi me gusta decir que no soy especialmente bueno en PVP si no mas bien que estoy en un constante proceso de aprendizaje. Asi que si me ves en linea, y si quieres, agregame a tu lista de amigos asi podemos jugar unos PVPs y aprender juntos.

Saludos

[@cerritouru]

Division Hispana
    www.divisionhispana.com