test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Politics of the Sphere.

valen006valen006 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
Greetings Captains! As you know we are currently in the quest to maintain control of the Dyson Sphere and prevent it from falling in the hands of The Voth. However, Subcommander Kaol gave you a classified message. Remember he said that it didn't want the senior leadership to acknowledge its response but handle it behind close doors.

What is the fear of the science arm of the alliance vs. the military arm? Will Section 31 ever have a hand in this matter? The Delta Quadrant is the home of The Borg and what is their view about the Dyson Sphere? How will the Voth deal with the Borg upon encounter them. Remember the Undine gave the Borg a run for their money.
Post edited by valen006 on

Comments

• daqheghdaqhegh Member Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Everything resets after each instance. Thus, there is no winning for wither side. Allies aren't all that relevant, TRIBBLE the reset makes alliances useless. It's a grind, not a story.
    My Old Blog about things that could and should have been added when I wrote it. Not sure what I want to do with it now. I'll just keep it available now that most of it is outdated.
  • valen006valen006 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    daqhegh wrote: »
    Everything resets after each instance. Thus, there is no winning for wither side. Allies aren't all that relevant, TRIBBLE the reset makes alliances useless. It's a grind, not a story.

Captain Shon did bring a point. The Jollean Sphere is Federation because it was discovered by Captain Scott then the Enterprise-D. Captain Koran speaks for the Klingon Empire until her Stepfahter Worf puts her in her place.