test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

lets talk about fleet mark....

joseph1963joseph1963 Member Posts: 32 Arc User
Lets mention out loud the Lost of fleet mark toward daily mission everyone used to do; Where are they; why remove something so essentiel to the prosperity of the Game; it is now clearly (id say impossible) but lets say really hard to aquired anything that required fleet mark; this is unaceptable; i cannot aspired to aquired the new fleet console;

Not all people can implement 60 hours per weeks of gaming; if ? mission gives you 30-40 marks; make your calculs;

Any idea to resolve this; id say lets go back at what is was.
Post edited by joseph1963 on

Comments

• ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Your sentences are very hard to understand. What daily are you talking about>
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • lan451lan451 Member Posts: 3,386 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Fleet mark daily? Oh dude, don't tell me that you're still upset about IOR. That was so long ago. I'll be disappointed if that's what you're talking about.
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
  • aethon3050aethon3050 Member Posts: 599 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Learn how to focus your resources if you wish to shorten the grinds in this game.

Want fleet credits faster? Spend EC's on mark/credit boosts.

Want commendation xp faster? Spend EC's on CXP boosts.

Want dilithium faster? Spend your reputation marks on dilithium conversion.

There are ways to make one currency work for another; using these will save you a lot of time.
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    joseph1963 wrote: »
    Lets mention out loud the Lost of fleet mark toward daily mission everyone used to do; Where are they; why remove something so essentiel to the prosperity of the Game; it is now clearly (id say impossible) but lets say really hard to aquired anything that required fleet mark; this is unaceptable; i cannot aspired to aquired the new fleet console;

Not all people can implement 60 hours per weeks of gaming; if ? mission gives you 30-40 marks; make your calculs;

Any idea to resolve this; id say lets go back at what is was.

^^ Don't use Google translate. :P It sucks.

Also, while bonus hour gave some extra Fleet Marks, they are still very easy to come by. Learn how to do NWS, and farm em by the gazillions. Or the much easier Starbase Defense. And doff. I make about 2-4 trips a day to the Starbase to turn in XP for Fleet Marks. It adds up, especially when they crit.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • johngazmanjohngazman Member Posts: 2,826 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I don't know what you're talking about, but I agree nonetheless.
    You're just a machine. And machines can be broken.
    StarTrekFirstContactBorgBattleonetumblr_lln3v6QoT31qzrtqe.gif
  • azurianstarazurianstar Member Posts: 6,985 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Not sure why people are complaining about the OP's post, it's pretty obvious he's saying the lack of the daily Fleet Mark Bonus event sucks. And I agree, things are much slower now.

And I personally am not looking forward to the new Weekend Events, wasting my entire weekend grinding. The game is more of a job than entertainment.
  • dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    And there was me thinking you bought Fleet equipment with Fleet CREDITS and not Fleet MARKS.

While the bonus missions are no longer present you can still get Credits by donating commodities and Dilithium.

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles
  • bendalekbendalek Member Posts: 1,781 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    dirlettia wrote: »
    And there was me thinking you bought Fleet equipment with Fleet CREDITS and not Fleet MARKS.

While the bonus missions are no longer present you can still get Credits by donating commodities and Dilithium.

This is the one thing that really bothers me ... WHY add the extra currency into the game??? Fleet Marks serve no purpose other than to be exchanged for Fleet Credits so what's the point? ...
    Oh, hoho hohhhhh, Oh,, hoho, hohhhhh
    My%20STO%20Sig%20Clear_zps5etu86s1.png