test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Knights of Excalibur fleet recruiting

thomasthewolf80thomasthewolf80 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
edited February 2014 in Earth Spacedock
Ok we have started our yearly recruiting event for the Excalibur Knights. It used to be a decent sized fleet back in the day, However with the grind and people just giving up we are down to a Faithfull few. If your looking for a decent nice fleet with conversations people to help or get a group together for missions or stfs, Please send an email to thomasthewolf@thomasthewolf on the game for an invite. We need some good men and women, We r a small fleet now and working on our base still slowly since season 8 started we have room for many to join. If your tired of big fleets who talk over you or tired of getting ignored, Come give us a try also check out our new pages on Facebook Star Trek Online Live, And our page Unofficial Star Trek Online. We have up to date patch notes posted and more.
Also you can send emails to Thomasthewolf@live.com with all your information and I can get you in the fleet that way also if I`m not in game.
Post edited by thomasthewolf80 on

Comments

• Options
    volsciusvolscius Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I am looking for a fleet. I was gone for 2 yrs. My old fleet is dead. I had the misfortune of ending up in a big fleet that ignored me. Thank you

@volscius
  • Options
    edited February 2014

Also we are not worried about grinding for the bases anymore since there are now channels where you can get invites for higher tier bases ,Spires ,And ect.
    So we can concentrate more on the fleet and members instead of just grinding the day away, And as we grow we will be having stf events and mission reruns and so forth just got to get the fleet back up and running right first.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    we are also excepting all members from new to old it doesn't matter what experience you are all are welcome.:)