test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Make sure to read patch notes thoroughly

supergaminggeeksupergaminggeek Member Posts: 616 Arc User
Deleted my ships thinking I could just get them back through the Special Items & Boxes. Not the case. Not a big deal for me. Not like I was going to use my Risian Corvette or Chel Grett, anyhow. But if you're contemplating if something would happen, tell yourself it won't happen until you read the patch notes.

Comments

• Options
    iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Deleted my ships thinking I could just get them back through the Special Items & Boxes. Not the case. Not a big deal for me. Not like I was going to use my Risian Corvette or Chel Grett, anyhow. But if you're contemplating if something would happen, tell yourself it won't happen until you read the patch notes.

Reading the patch notes thoroughly, comprehending what they say, and taking actions based on what they actually say and not what you think they say.

Important tip, and good advice for anyone who plays the game.
    ExtxpTp.jpg
  • Options
    mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    cryptic usually exaggerates what they do almost all the time, nothing is a straight answer. and not everytime they put up patch notes do they add everything, some things get stealth fixes.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • Options
    flash525flash525 Member Posts: 5,441 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    To be honest, even though it doesn't apply to me (I have no lock box or event ships) when I read the latest patch notes I too assumed it counted towards the actual ships.
    attachment.php?attachmentid=42556&d=1518094222
  • Options
    daqheghdaqhegh Member Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    cryptic usually exaggerates what they do almost all the time, nothing is a straight answer. and not everytime they put up patch notes do they add everything, some things get stealth fixes.

Let's not forget the all-too-common ninja nerfing they are know to do, too.
    My Old Blog about things that could and should have been added when I wrote it. Not sure what I want to do with it now. I'll just keep it available now that most of it is outdated.