test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

No sensor analysis for fed science destroyer?

mattack13mattack13 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
edited February 2014 in Federation Discussion
I got my Dyson Science Destroyer for my fed last night and it seems that is does not have sensor analysis. The dev posts indicated it would, at least while in science mode.

I tried slotting it in both science mode and tactical mode, but it doesn't appear in my tray options. I have limited sci ship experience, is there something I need to do to make this ability active? Has anybody else encountered this problem? At least one other person in my fleet reported the same issue.

I am 1-2 days away from getting it on my Rom and Klink, so I can't speak to whether that is an issue for those versions as well.

Comments

• Options
    aweinawein Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    sensor analysis is not a toggle ability, it gets applied to your target when you have them targeted for a set period of time, (10 seconds I believe, but I am probably wrong) next time you target an enemy check the debuffs they have applied to them and you should see sensor analysis on them eventually.
  • Options
    ursusmorologusursusmorologus Member Posts: 5,328 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Sensor Analysis is a passive ability, there's nothing to activate or "do" for it

Sensor Scan is a sci captain inherent ability. It has a button that you can put in the powertray, and can activate in system space.
  • Options
    mattack13mattack13 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Ahh, I was unaware that sensor analysis was a passive ability. Thanks for the knowledge!