test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

STO Video I made. : )

jamesraycharles2jamesraycharles2 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
edited April 2014 in Ten Forward
I made this video for a Fleet member and am looking forward to hopefully getting some nice feedback, and am wanting to get back into video making.

:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42HuHoF3-LA

Hope you enjoy! : D
Post edited by jamesraycharles2 on

Comments

• idronaidrona Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Nice, well done! :)

I got two minor things as feedback,

Try make the transition between camera waypoints bit smoother, so that you barely notice change in movement speed. And remove the "Buddy logged in/out" message flybys, it can be done by edit the .demo file.
    signwidrona.png
  • jamesraycharles2jamesraycharles2 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Thanks!! :D ill try that next time! lol yeah i didn't even notice it till i was done with the camera angles! and Thanks for the nice feedback! I'll defiantly keep it in mind.

Side not, i have a issue if I can get some help... When ever i try to upload a new demo i recorded, it keeps saying it can not find the file I specified. I know im putting in the command prompt in correctly.

but I noticed it adds a "period" at the end? or maybe thats just for the sentence... >_> lol

If thats the case, then maybe its jsut looknig in the wrong spot for the file? any ideas on how to correct this so i can get back to my passion? @___@

Thanks!
  • steamwrightsteamwright Member Posts: 2,820
    edited February 2014
    Nicely done. I wasn't sure what I'd be seeing, having seen so many trashy fan machinima and game videos, but I was very pleasantly surprised. Personally, not my choice in music for viewing a ship (I'm more of a classic jazz person) but that's just a matter of taste. Good vid! :cool:
  • upper4dscoutupper4dscout Member Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I made this video for a Fleet member and am looking forward to hopefully getting some nice feedback, and am wanting to get back into video making.

:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42HuHoF3-LA

Hope you enjoy! : D

Looks great but there is a guy who calls himself " The Doctor " who has it down

really well. His videos are 720p and look great on full screen.

His name is really Brent Justice.

Look for his videos on Youtube : The Avenger battle cruiser.

He bought the U.S.S. Avenger and flew it around.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where

we started and know the place for the first time. T.S. Eliot
  • elizabeth51elizabeth51 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Very Nice James & THANKS for recording my Oddy, I love it!
    Keep doing what your doing, it's GREAT!! :D
    Many others are waiting, wanting a video OF YOURS as well.
  • grace58grace58 Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I thought that was excellent! I liked the song too :cool: