What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Post your worst STF experiance

Comments

• Options
    dichtbringerdichtbringer Member Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    While the Scimis have the potential to be the most powerful ship in the game, a Scimi alone doesnt finnish ISE in 4 minutes (which is slow btw). People that know what they are doing finnish ISE that fast, and there is no need for a Scimi. As you can see from my signature, doing ISE in about 3-4 mins was possible even before Legacy of Romulus. Stop blaming supposedly OP ships for some players mad skillz.
    STO Voice Control Tutorial Video: WATCH
    ELITE STF SPEED RECORDS (time on optional remaining):
    S07: KASE: 12:54 | CSE: 13:20 | ISE: 12:38 All held personally, my POV
    LOR: KASE: 13:19 | CSE: 13:47 | ISE: 13:34 None held personally, other player's POV
    S08: coming soon
  • Options
    rylanadionysisrylanadionysis Member Posts: 3,359 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    This is more of a LOL than anything else.

ISE, be in my Engineer Avenger.

First part proceeds as usual. Begin working left, as usual.

See moron on right, intentionally killing gens to spawn spheres to TRIBBLE opt.

Go into beast mode, sit RIGHT ON TOP of the sphere spawn (no other ship i have could do this), and take out every single sphere right where they spawn, meanwhile taking pretty much all of the aggro, even when the tac cube comes out.

Watch moron take tac cubes aggro for a moment and die.

Finish off the instance at 9 minutes remaining, collect mah six bnps and purple piece of phat lewt.

Talk mad smack in team chat about how the troll got trolled.

>=]
    Gold.jpg
    Fleet Admiral Rylana - Fed Tac - U.S.S Wild Card - Tactical Miracle Worker Cruiser
    Lifetime Subscriber since 2012 == 17,200 Accolades = RIP PvP and Vice Squad
    Chief of Starfleet Intelligence Service == Praise Cheesus
  • Options
    snowpig74snowpig74 Member Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    i should try that "sitting on top of the sphere spawn"-thing too :D
  • Options
    thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,540 Arc User
    edited February 2014

Go into beast mode, sit RIGHT ON TOP of the sphere spawn (no other ship i have could do this), and take out every single sphere right where they spawn, meanwhile taking pretty much all of the aggro, even when the tac cube comes out.

Finish off the instance at 9 minutes remaining, collect mah six bnps and purple piece of phat lewt.

>=]
    only one word to describe this - Justice. Props to you for turning the trick back on the troll.
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
  • Options
    maoguinmaoguin Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    questerius wrote: »
    Did a new batch of STF idiots graduate from fail college this weekend?
    I have literally seen everything this weekend.

From rainbow builds to "let's ignore the probes" to "move to other side and begin blowing up while there are still tons of nanite probes in the vicinity" combined with the "ignore chat" and "i wish they ignored chat" hordes.

For the love of whatever deity you believe in please exclude STF's from the dilithium bonus event next time. All these ** <insert whatever strong language you feel is appropriate> swarm the STF's hoping for quick dilithium while lacking any sort of teamwork and messing up optionals for the rest of the team.

the "ignore the probes" thing is actually a "leet, 1337..etc" way to supposedly boost your DPS numbers. You take out one side, then cloak, evasive and wipe out other side ignoring trash and then pop gate and take out the trash mobs.

Worst one lately, ISE last night.. One Obby player decided to sit at the spawn the whole time. When comment was made in chat at the end of the run, he went nuts, throwing a tantrum and calling people names. Guess on hind-sight it was a "normal" ISE random Que! :)
  • Options
    carasucia83carasucia83 Member Posts: 568 Arc User
    edited February 2014

>=]

Had a similar experience earlier today. 3 go left, 1 goes right, Me as Sci in Sci ship playing with two concurrent waves of spheres in front of gate. Grav Well and Transphasic Gravimetric Cluster Spread fun. Tractoring sneaky ones who try to escape. Watched the multicoloured waltz for a minute or two while rest of team killed stuff.

Tac Cube and Gate tag teamed me, but they were too late. I'd had my fun by then.
    "So my fun is wrong?"

No. Your fun makes everyone else's fun wrong by default.
  • Options
    carasucia83carasucia83 Member Posts: 568 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    So 1 day ago or so I enter Infected: the conduit Elite. Me and other 4 went to the right after blasting the first cube and spheras. Then 1 guy tels me go to the left abnd start the generators. I go here he says ''you n00b TRIBBLE does too little DPS what set-up you got?''
    I say ''x4 Polaron dual heavy cannons front and 4 polaron beam aft with 4 consoles. Then he says: that Breen ship from Q sucks no wonder you do soo little.
    I tell him ''i got +28.1% tac consoles it is good enought''
    He says ''you need 1 plasma torp 1 photon 1 disruptor 1 phase front and 3 turrets on back plus tractor beam launcher. I tell him it would reduce damage he started ranting he is 700 day veteran and i am a n00b nobody who knows **** about playing.
    20 mins later he was ranting on and on and on. Right side failed optional. Who's fault was it? Mine. And I wasn't even here which I pointed out he tels me I should of been with team not going galavanting on my own. I tel him he sent me here. He caled me a lier.
    I say ''scroll team chat'' he says ''i gonna scroll you in a moment...'' a moment pased and he was still ranting.
    They came to the left to work here and he tells me ''go get spheras''
    I said ''not going alone'' then he was silent then tac cube entered a little later landed on him and killed him.
    He respawned and then he found new item.
    He said ''i note that your name sudgest you are a p****.
    ''STO is a boy's game - grow a stick or leave''
    Someone else said ''if you said that to me i would castrate yours'' and they just sat here not moving not shooting and ranting and exchanging words.
    I say ''if you do that you gonna get AFK Penallty'' And followed his long list of who is veteran and who is a p**** n00b.
    Me and 3 others destroyed gate and them 2 were ranting on.
    The he started giving orders on how to do the tac cube
    He was told to stick it. And he started calling that guy a TRIBBLE. Ipmed other 3 and say let's just get on with it ourselfs and ignore that idiot.
    We killed cube and he kept ranting on. I stayed on map till counter reached zero. Exited
    He pms me shouting ''YOU ****** PIECE OF **** MOTHER ***** SACK OF **** STOLE MY DROP YOU NONE PIECE OF...'' etc etc etc.
    I say ''you are 700 day veteran don't you know the drop is for al to colect?''
    He ''DON'T ***** TELL ME YOU ***** ***** SACK OF **** MOTHER SON OF....''
    I said ''ok seems you don't know yet may be in 700 days more you wil notice''
    After 5 mins he pms me saying ''I GOT AFK PENALTY BECAUSE OF Y **** TRIBBLE SACK ''etc etc etc
    Then ''I will complain to your fleet you get booted you etc etc etc''
    Honestly he is a 700 day veteran who tels me to build a rainbow ship?
    Then he don't pick drop. And if he got AFK Penalty he should know here wasn't any drop for him any way.

After reading a few pages of this post I guess it is not much of a surprise. People like this can really put you off playing a game - any game - for a long time.
    just my 2 cents

The bit of your body where the TRIBBLE comes out?

That's what that guy is. Whether or not he knew what he was talking about, he's just an TRIBBLE$....
    "So my fun is wrong?"

No. Your fun makes everyone else's fun wrong by default.
  • Options
    lordsteve1lordsteve1 Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Just had a very long Cure space elite.

Started ok, there was a good mix of ships in the match but after 5 mins i realised nobody is going after the probes or cubes, everyone is guarding the Kang.

Ok so this will take some time as nobody is willing to go up against the main targets.

One guy warps out after a couple of mins, leaving 4 of us to finish, which is not impossible.

Then after another 2 mins another 2 of the team warp out leaving only me in a Dyson destroyer and one guy in a Breen Chel Grett.

We lost the optional as it was nigh on impossible to stop waves of BOPs from 3 directions plus with each successive cube you blow the waves change to Raptors then Negh'vars.

Basically the Breen ship guarded the Kang and I had to solo all 3 sets of probes and cubes, ocasionaly going to help my buddy when he got bogged down.

Took about 30 mins i guess, maybe longer.

Some hairy moments, like when the Kang is down to 23% hull and i'm to only one with healing powers. And also the Dyson ship is a good little ship but not really tough enough to take on a cube head on solo. Managed it though with a combination of grav wells, torps and using metaphasic shields when it was running low on heals.

Then when the carrier warps in it trageted only me for some reason so the Breen ship was able to take it down whilst I mopped up the fighters etc that it spawns.

At the end I only got 1 BNP, which was rather pants considering the work the two of us had to put in.

I just don't get why people leave stfs early. It gets you penalty and totally screws the guys left playing as they either leave too and risk a penalty or risk losing the mission.
    SulMatuul.png
  • Options
    daqheghdaqhegh Member Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    My memory of STFs (being that I stopped doing them after I had all my now-retro gear) is that people were constantly suiciding RIGHT at the end. I saw this the most with Infected -- we'd finally get to the ground, went smoothly, and people would purposely jump into the plasma. "Oh, it's too hard, I can't jump that far," bull**** was always the excuse. Maybe one or two people had issues with reflexes or coordination, but no way did every one of them. I was glad to give up STFs. There was nothing fun about them.
    My Old Blog about things that could and should have been added when I wrote it. Not sure what I want to do with it now. I'll just keep it available now that most of it is outdated.
  • Options
    mikoto123amikoto123a Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Testing alterations to my Scimtar Build by doing a cure PUG.

Firstly - no-one was tackling the spawns going to attack the Kang. Leaving me to run about like a demented tribble.

Secondly, the raptor spawns were ignored

and third - to add insult to injury the game crashed just as the carrier hit 3% - leaving me with a leavers penelty + no DL:mad:
  • Options
    mortuus2408mortuus2408 Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I have tons of bad experiances

The Worst:
    Some ppl think it would be funny to send me FLEET INVITES during STF's, it is extremly annoying and distracting. Some ppl think it would be funny to SPAM me with Fleet invites during STF's

This is the current record: 15 Invites in 1 STF' *same Fleet Troll* i won't mention his name.

Most of the time i get destroyed because of it....

Getting chased by Spheres and decline Fleet Invites at the same time is not funny.
    Simplication Award Winner
    Admirals Log Stardate....aaaahm....whats today's Stardate?
  • Options
    baudlbaudl Member Posts: 4,060 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I have tons of bad experiances

The Worst:
    Some ppl think it would be funny to send me FLEET INVITES during STF's, it is extremly annoying and distracting. Some ppl think it would be funny to SPAM me with Fleet invites during STF's

This is the current record: 15 Invites in 1 STF' *same Fleet Troll* i won't mention his name.

Most of the time i get destroyed because of it....

Getting chased by Spheres and decline Fleet Invites at the same time is not funny.

there is an option to hinder people to send you ninja invites...so fail, probably also fail because you die of it.

got a story of my own:

ISE, after the first cube, i thought (and how was i wrong) that the grp packed enough dps so that i could split away and solo the right side...which i did, just to realise that the left side (all 4 remaining grp members) failed at the bonus objective. 2 thumbs up for 31th flotte! ;)

honestly i don't care about the objective, but when 4 people are unable to take out one side, it becomes obvious that "elite" difficulty is still very much "elite" for most players.
    Go pro or go home
  • Options
    fmgtorres1979fmgtorres1979 Member Posts: 1,327 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Had a funny one yesterday. Infected Elite.
    Right from the start I raised an eyebrow. Me on my Odyssey and I see two Galaxy-X, a Sovereign (I think) and one of the new Dyson destroyers (FED). I thought "ok, cruiser fest", better go with the 10% rule just on the safe side...
    Obviously that I know that an all cruiser's team has no major issues, but I usually notice it takes longer and needs a bit more attention. This was no exception. Still, despite the 10% rule not being strictly followed, it was more or less and things were getting done.
    The funny part in all that is that someone in team chat calls "noob" to the others, but is the first one to get killed. Now, to be honest I don't know if he wrote that before or after popping up, but I can't help finding that humurous. All things considered, noobs or not, it got done, optional and all. And I managed not to die. Noobs 1 - "Vet" nill

:)
  • Options
    timothyre99timothyre99 Member Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Ok, I have a new experience that recently popped up. It was ISE. You know that it's going to be a bad day when you forget to change out of you "realistic battles" loadout, (no weapons or consoles above mk x, no shields above mk XI, no fleet or reputation items, not special consoles, etc. basically you limit yourself to make the battles more realistic when playing with others that are taking part) and yet you are still pulling the aggro with some max threat generation ships on your team. I pulled 2,500 dps with that setup (it was a wip on my attempt to maximize output with limited imput, so it didn't have very good doffs or boffs) and I will still the highest dps on the team. Not only did I have my realistic setup, I was also constantly dying because I was pulling all of the aggro. Needless to say, the 10% rule was completely ignored in a time it was needed most, and we completely failed the optional. We finally managed to make it through to the end, and three of the four other players drop-out before defeating the cube. I don't think anyone would have been able to defeat the tax cube in a 2,500 dps defiant retrofit that had sustained approximately 6 injuries do to death by 5 ships targeting me at once, and a rainbow single cannon and turret galaxy x. After the match, I checked the logs. I did twice as dps as the galaxy, and the others didn't even have above 1,000. I didn't even think that was possible, I mean, what were they doing?!?!?!?!
  • Options
    fmgtorres1979fmgtorres1979 Member Posts: 1,327 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    reyan01 wrote: »
    10% rule? Can't remember the last time that was even necessary considering how quickly some of the OP ships now in the game can burn through it.

Me neither...
    Except when it's all cruisers :P
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    reyan01 wrote: »
    10% rule? Can't remember the last time that was even necessary considering how quickly some of the OP ships now in the game can burn through it.
    When I do it we just have a different person target each one. they usually blow in quick succession and we only have a few spheres to mop up.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    jon59650jon59650 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Just did a run of Khitomer Vortex elite with 4 cruisers and a Kar'Fi.

It took 2 people per side to mop up probes, I had to keep running back and forth between generators and probes because people kept on asking for help, then there was a runaway cube.

At the beginning 4 people go left, I go right, next thing I know everyone goes right.

One idiot said "probes are not the goal of the mission". I had to ask him if he was stupid because they are a goal of the mission because (1) if enough get through then the mission fails and we all get 1 hour cooldown and (2) we all want the bonus from not failing the optional.

I really don't know how we still managed to get the optional.
    sto-afk-list.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    captainpirkocaptainpirko Member Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    i've been playing STFs since before free to play. and i can tell you many stories of fail.

since i play ISE most, i have alot of stories to tell about that one. one such story is when most of the squad went left, and one guy went right. ignoring the cube, he popped a single generator and then attempted to fight the spheres by himself. after dieing, he suddenly realized we were all on the left side and went to join us. my guess is he'd never done any STF before. and this is why i think elite mode has to be unlocked by getting optional on normal first :/
    to make that story worse, the same idiot tried to blame it on us, because apparently his fleet told him the team will follow the best player and that he clearly filled this role by flying a sovereign class. after 5 minutes of him TRIBBLE up the mission i finally told him i've seen mirandas be more helpful in ISE then he was. :/ i dont like being rude in missions, but when there's a stuck up idiot trying to take all the credit for what little progress is made in a mission that's gone as wrong as possible because of him, i tend to snap.

its reasons like that i have often wished there was a way to contact a fleet leader about members. a member like that should be pulled aside and taught how to do it properly, and if he cant learn, kick him. i've had this sort of dude several times, and when i see an idiot in my team, i tend to remember his fleet name and will notice if many of that fleet act like idiots. eventually i will ignore that whole fleet, so it is important for fleet leaders to teach their members how to play, or it could result in a very bad reputation for your fleet, true or not.
    [SIGPIC]Timelords Fleet [/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    rylanadionysisrylanadionysis Member Posts: 3,359 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    So 30 minutes ago I pug queued up for a KASE on my tac dhelan kdf side.

I was reminded once again why I gave up pugging months ago, I was just bored.

Spawned in, get to tac cube, no prob, he dies pretty easy, would find out later that it was pretty much all me, but ill get to that.

So, I pick my side, go right as is normal for me, take out the pair of probes and start working on the near transformer, pretty standard. All four of the others go to the left. I figure ok cool, they will come help me finish up when they are done.

It becomes obvious to me right after I blow the near side transformer and am working on the far side cube that something is horribly wrong. They havent even killed their first cube yet. Meanwhile i have killed all of my probes and gotten this far, solo.

I challenge myself inside to try something I havent had to do in over six months.

I go full bore and let the gate drop me under 50, pop my GDF and go to town.

I pop my gate, while covering my own probes while they still had one transformer up.

Literally did my entire side in the time it took the other four to get to their second transformer.

It gets worse.

This guy will become relevant later on too, i see some yahoo pushing the spheres and four probes that just spawned TOWARDS the vortex. I get there just in time to stop him and pop all of their spheres and probes. Meanwhile they just now are finishing up their gate.

Somehow, and I honestly dont know how, we get optional.

Anyway Donatra spawns up, and... remember the tractor beam repulsors guy? He starts pushing Donatra ALL OVER THE MAP. It takes me almost 15 minutes to kill her because of this. Every time I finally get her into a position where I can line up and hammer on her, he shoves her away from me.

I hadnt even said a word, in fact didnt say anything other than "my side is done" when I popped my gate earlier.

I hate pugs. But I pretty much soloed KASE. =/
    Gold.jpg
    Fleet Admiral Rylana - Fed Tac - U.S.S Wild Card - Tactical Miracle Worker Cruiser
    Lifetime Subscriber since 2012 == 17,200 Accolades = RIP PvP and Vice Squad
    Chief of Starfleet Intelligence Service == Praise Cheesus
  • Options
    stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Anyway Donatra spawns up, and... remember the tractor beam repulsors guy? He starts pushing Donatra ALL OVER THE MAP. It takes me almost 15 minutes to kill her because of this. Every time I finally get her into a position where I can line up and hammer on her, he shoves her away from me.

I hadnt even said a word, in fact didnt say anything other than "my side is done" when I popped my gate earlier.

I hate pugs. But I pretty much soloed KASE. =/

Ugh, bad memories there. Had the same problem a year ago. Got her down pretty far (6% or 7%), she decloaks and start her thalaron. Guy pushes her cone towards us. Boom, everyone dies. And what happens when everyone dies? Yes...
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Just had a horrible ISE.

To start with i'm trying to hoover up the spheres with gravs well so i can blow them all to hell with TS3 grav torps. This normally works well and keeps the rest of the team free from trouble so they can concentrate on the transformers etc.
    But this time there's a guy on our team who as soon as the spheres arrive starts using a tractor beam repulsor on them, even when they are caught in my grav well!
    I mean seriously I repeatedly got them all caught up together ready for a volley of torps to finish them off and he pushes them all out of range of the grav well and the torps!

Eventually I gave up on my tactic and just left him to mess around with the spheres.

Then once we get to the right side the old missing texture/icons graphics bug rears its ugly head so now i can't see what i'm doing. All the energy weapons fire was making it impossible to see what was going on and when my shields took a hit the ship just got surrounded by a white glowing sphere so i had no idea what way i was facing! At the same time the health bars weren't showing up on half the spheres so i really had no idea what was going on.
    SulMatuul.png
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    I don't think it's so much people not knowing how to use it, its more that people don't seem to be aware of what everyone else is doing.
    I mean using the TBR on the spheres is not a bad trick if you can't kill them all before they get to the generators. It keeps them away long enoguh for everyone to blow it, then they will help mop up the spheres.

But if you see a load of enemies trapped in a grav well, don't use it in that situation!
    Likewise shoving Donatra into the other team players is just bad awareness of what is going on. The whole point of the stfs is to work together so that sort of thing shouldn't happen!
    SulMatuul.png
  • Options
    stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    lordsteve1 wrote: »
    The whole point of the stfs is to work together so that sort of thing shouldn't happen!
    That's a dream which unfortunatly resides most of its time in the land of dreams :(.
  • Options
    drowrulesupremedrowrulesupreme Member Posts: 692 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    With regards to TBR, it is annoying when someone uses TBR on YOUR Grav Well and scatters your nicely clustered mob to the four winds. It is monstrously annoying when the moron uses TBR on HIS OWN GRAV WELL!
    Seriously.
    I just watched this person in a free Dyson pop a Grav Well and I got lined up with CSV and TS3 all ready to hit the mob when he hits TBR + Evasive Maneuvers and plows straight at them. Before I know it, the whole mob is out of range of both the Grav Well AND me.
    Not once, not twice but every time both skills hit available this was their MO every time.
    "...we are far more united and have far more in common with each other than the things that divide us.”
    Jo Cox 22.6.1974 - 16.6.2016

• Options
    jon59650jon59650 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    With regards to TBR, it is annoying when someone uses TBR on YOUR Grav Well and scatters your nicely clustered mob to the four winds. It is monstrously annoying when the moron uses TBR on HIS OWN GRAV WELL!
    Seriously.
    I just watched this person in a free Dyson pop a Grav Well and I got lined up with CSV and TS3 all ready to hit the mob when he hits TBR + Evasive Maneuvers and plows straight at them. Before I know it, the whole mob is out of range of both the Grav Well AND me.
    Not once, not twice but every time both skills hit available this was their MO every time.

THIS! Especially when they constantly use TBR pushing the target far outside of everyones range, or push Donatra, with an active Thalaron pulse, into her firing arc.

Not sure if true but some guy in his 30K DPS scimitar says that is how you are supposed to beat donatra. Keep TBRing.
    sto-afk-list.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,318 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I use TBR in vortex elite solely as a last resort when someone at the other side let the probes get way too close to the gate. Otherwise i prefer GW and Tractor beams to immobilize them.

And in CE/CEE TBR is also very good.

It is a skill which requires some common sense to use though and THAT is one skill many players seem to lack.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • Options
    ravioliloverraviolilover Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    My worst was oddly, the conduit.
    Seemed i got stuck with a bunch that didnt have a clue how to moniter their shields or wepons power and kept getting killed fast.
    When it came to defense,i was pretty much on my own and had to deal with whine about this, complain about that the whole time.
    The worst was one individual*who won't name here*.telling me how to run my ship and what to do and he was one of the idiots that kept getting repeatedly killed.

I've been in bad rooms before but nothing since has even come close to this one.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Must admit i've got no problem with people on the team getting killed a lot or even not doing much dps, everyone has bad days!

But what really drives me nuts is people not paying attention to what is going on in the match.
    I mean if 4 guys are off killing a cube in cure space and leaving one guy to fight off multiple waves of raptors then people need to pay attention and be ready to help out.
    One match last week had everyone split up for a cube each and this went fine until 5 mins in i notice eveyone else is at the right cube leaving waves of BOP's swarming all over the kang from the middle cube that was being ignored! They agro'd the cube so much there were borg ships everywhere!
    I swear there's been an increase in people not even knowing what the objectives are, seems some people just fly in and agro everything with FAW then expect the team to help mop up the mess whilst completing objectives as well.

Also i've noticed in CC, does nobody try to cease fire when it's absorbing energy? I mean all the fire hitting it just makes the following blast even worse!

Did have a really good match last week though. ISE and all the team except for one Andorian escort were science ships. Took us ages as we had low dps all over the team but it was good fun as nobody died, we were all healing each other and watching each others back. Plus seeing the poor borg spheres getting grav wells and tykens rifts spammed all over them was good fun.
    The tac cude got totally shut down with subsystem attacks and was a sitting duck at the end.
    SulMatuul.png
  • Options
    shandypandyshandypandy Member Posts: 632 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    It was a while ago, but the person who asked me to stay away from them whilst fighting donatra as I had all her agro was funny.

And the people still stuck on the >5km thing against her, even when you explain its more efficient to get right up in her grill if she charges the thalaron pulse on decloak winds me up.

Its what pugging is all about imo, though.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    woodwhitywoodwhity Member Posts: 2,636 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    lordsteve1 wrote: »
    Also i've noticed in CC, does nobody try to cease fire when it's absorbing energy? I mean all the fire hitting it just makes the following blast even worse!

Why stop shooting if there are two big safety zones?