test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

RP Fleet <The Trust> is recruiting.

steelcityvoicesteelcityvoice Member Posts: 17 Arc User
edited March 2014 in Earth Spacedock
The Trust Fleet is looking for officers to join our ranks. We are close knit group of officers that have chosen to work together for the common good of the Federation and uphold the highest principles of Federation and Starfleet. The fleet was formed around the principle of Trust between all our members.

Romulan Republic Officers are welcome to join the fleet through the Officer Exchange Program. They can communicate with our Ambassador Tarius O'ryon (@kineticimpulser) at the Federation Embassy on New Romulus.

Officers looking for a more stationary posting, our Starbase is growing and in need of new officers. If you have an interest in enlisting for duty at Starbase 130-T, please communicate with Rear Admiral Matthew Cline (@inhumanekitten).

Captains of Starships are always welcome to transfer their ship to the Trust. Any Captain interested in a transfer can communicate with our Admiral Shaaded Varzec (@deffdog).

We are currently looking for experienced officers to crew an Odyssey Class Starship for exploratory duty. ((This ship will be a once a month RP Ship, so having other characters in the fleet in other roles is requested.))

Whether your character is a junior officer or a seasoned captain, we have plenty of things to offer you.

Feel free to check out our website and apply there today. http://stotrust.shivtr.com

We are a Canon Roleplay Fleet, and use all established Canon Principles in our RP. Soft Canon can be considered depending on circumstance. If interested in any of the stated positions please fill out an application via our database.

If you have any questions send in game messages to either myself (@steelcurtain96) or our Admiral (@deffdog)

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!

SITUATION UPDATE:

The Fleet is currently under high alert. An Hirogen Hunting party has made the Trust its newly targeted Prey. The Hirogen have also obtained Klingon Vessels as Trophies and have been using them in assaults against Federation Starships.

Trust Arc IV Trailer

Historical Resources
The Continuing Voyages of the Trust
Trust Database
Guest Blog: Role-playing
Admiral Jenara Redman-Crate
Trust Fleet
Post edited by steelcityvoice on

Comments

• ayarkayark Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Would it be possible to join your fleet without joining the website? If so, count me in.
  • steelcityvoicesteelcityvoice Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    @Ayark

It is the belief of fleet leadership that it's not too much to ask members to apply for membership through the website. There's a lot of communication/info and scheduling we do through the website.

Also the character concept you had discussed is a wee bit overpowered for what we are doing. A telepathic/telekinetic Bajoran/Betazoid hybrid with the ability to create force fields and use mind influence powers is a bit much.

I know there are RP fleets out there who would be willing to work with your ideas though and we wish you nothing but the best in your search for an RP home. I did see that starbase channel I mentioned to you accepting people onto their base all weekend so far so maybe that'd be a good place for you to start rping with others.

Best of luck.
    Trust Fleet
  • xaosmg123xaosmg123 Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Salute! It is always great to see RP-friendly and RP fleets in STO! I hope you all have an amazing time ingame and find some great recruits through the forum!

I run the USL - "United Star Legion" we are a small (2 dozen members) fleet dedicated to having as much fun as possible and enjoying ourselves ingame at all times. While a lot of our members are roleplayers - we dont require members to participate. We have a special RP channel for in-character chat and we are starting to hold RP and Action-RP(roleplaying while in a mission/episode/queued event or instance) events!

I am friends with the leader and several members of the United Sector Taskforce, one of the biggest RP-fleets, but I am always looking to communicate with other RP-friendly fleets ingame. We can set up combined fleet events or runs at any time, and you are all welcome to visit our facilities for RP parties!

Contact me anytime to talk and I wish you and all your members epic times and epic fun in this extroidinary mmorpg experience! S!

-Xalon ( contact me anytime: Xalon@xaosmg , Xalion@xaosmg or on my KDF - Xaos@xaosmg
    edited January 2014
    Xalon,

I sent you an in game friend request so we can discuss things further next time we're on together.
    Trust Fleet
  • mediaflaremediaflare Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Hello, quick question. I'm interested in joining your RP fleet, and am in the process of altering my bio before applying. For accuracy, what year is your fleet currently in? I don't want to be off in that aspect
    edited January 2014
    Our policy for RP is that based on the current stardate the year would currently be 2414.
    Trust Fleet
    edited January 2014
    Thank you for the information! Now I can continue.

Another question, I'm not going to be on STO for another couple hours, I have a quick bio on my character and plan to change and refine it. It doesn't match what I'd use in the application.

Can I still submit the application now and tale care of the issue when I'm on later?
    edited January 2014
    Just note the application bio is a work in progress. Most usually are. We are just looking for people to have a strong sense of character background when they apply.
    Trust Fleet
    edited January 2014
    Thank you. With that, I can finish my application
    edited January 2014
    Nice to have you aboard!
    Trust Fleet
    edited January 2014
    The Trust will be celebrating their 4th anniversary on January 30th with a TOS-era costume party. We'd love to have new members to help us celebrate in style! Check us out at http://stotrust.shivtr.com
    Trust Fleet
    edited February 2014
    4 years down and plenty more on the horizon.

Happy Anniversary Trust!
    Trust Fleet
    edited February 2014
    We're looking for plenty of new players to help fill out our ranks these days. Would love to have Ship captains, junior officers, starbase crew, and even civilians to help us tell our roleplay stories.

Give us a look at http://stotrust.shivtr.com/
    Trust Fleet
    edited February 2014
    The Trust is gearing up for our next story arc. A terrorism group that spans across time and it's up to the Trust to put an end to them once and for all.

Check out our fleet at the website in my signature. We need plenty of roleplayers to help tell this story!
    Trust Fleet
  • maghiel23maghiel23 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Your fleet sounds very appealing.
    I am very green in the whole fleet area though... Would that pose a problem?
    Please also see my thread: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1036821

Regards,
    Vice Admiral Maghiel
    U.S.S. Freddy
    edited February 2014
    Maghiel,

We have OOC chat channels in our fleet which we all socialize in and then most of us do try to stay in character for roleplaying sessions as well. You need a mix of both in any game atmosphere.

Not sure what you mean by green in terms of fleet. Are you saying you haven't really participated in a fleet before?
    Trust Fleet
  • maghiel23maghiel23 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Are you saying you haven't really participated in a fleet before?

Exactly that. I was in a fleet, but it was like playing the game without being in one. I'll contact you ingame.
  • varzecvarzec Member Posts: 129 Media Corps
    edited March 2014
    Welcome to our new members Sophie and Hammer!
    original.jpg?1521423860
  • varzecvarzec Member Posts: 129 Media Corps
    edited March 2014
    Hey Everyone. We are still looking for new Role players! Do you have a story you want to add to our corner of the Star Trek Universe come join us. We are seeking people who love to RP and tell stories!

Check us Out!
    original.jpg?1521423860