test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Federation Type 3 Phaser Rifle Mk XI

barbofb92barbofb92 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
Hi everybody,

thats my very first thread and I hope you guys will read and talk about it.

I think that it would be really nice if the Devs would create an Upgrade version of the
[Federation Type 3 Phaser Rifle Mk XI]. Like the Jem'Hadar Pistol Upgrade in the Lobi Store.
Like if you invest 50 Lobis and get the Purple XII Version. Its a very great weapon and it would be nice if you could get the XII Version of this weapon.

I hope some Devs will read this and make my wish happen.

What do you guys think?
Post edited by barbofb92 on

Comments

• Options
    fakefivefakefive Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    i think thats a great idea,

it's high time that we see some love for the federation phaser weapons,

Space And Ground
  • Options
    waveofthefuturewaveofthefuture Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    It would only work as part of a TOS set. Most likely the Rifle, the Phaser, and somekind of item you had to equip. Might work as one of the "lesser" sets, like the Dominion one.
  • Options
    redz4twredz4tw Member Posts: 3
    edited February 2014
    Sure why not? Then we add the klingon set for klingons too. I for one would spend 50 lobi on it.
  • Options
    sernonserculionsernonserculion Member Posts: 749 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Upgrading those classic weapons would not hurt in the Dyson Sphere. I'm using my blue Type 2 phaser. And the Federation Type 3, for sniping. They would love some.. umm... love. :P

---
  • Options
    mcduffie369mcduffie369 Member Posts: 787 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    If anything that gun is already too powerful. It is a pulsing sniper rifle with an instant secondary fire. When coupled with critical strikes it is far too powerful.
  • Options
    angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    If anything that gun is already too powerful. It is a pulsing sniper rifle with an instant secondary fire. When coupled with critical strikes it is far too powerful.

plz nerf? :D
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • Options
    mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    angrytarg wrote: »
    plz nerf? :D

nerf is op, plz nerf? :P

seriously though, i dont use the rifle because the noise is just a pain, i also dont want to switch the sound off especially in the dyson ground zone when hearing a mech drop down. then wondering what that was about. i hope if there is an upgraded version of the rifle, its got some sort of noise suppressor.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.