test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Treasure Trading Station

eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,059 Arc User
edited February 2014 in Tribble - Bug Reports
After you rescue Marta and beam back to ship you are meant to confront Klingon attackers, however you are instructed to scan freighters again. Only leaving and going back in does the Klingon controntation kick in.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ezralennonezralennon Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Well after I did the Battle, it sends me back down to the Station where I'm stuck at a dead endand wont let me complete the mission.
  • Options
    crypticfrostcrypticfrost Member Posts: 1,479 Cryptic Developer
    edited February 2014
    We still have the wrong dialog popping after rescuing Marta and returning to your ship. I sent out a reminder about this today.

There is a work around.

After closing the incorrect dialog, look to the Low Priority Interaction area, by default this at the lower right of your screen, and find the Ops button. Click that and it will bring up the correct dialog, Klingon Captain Urthog. Complete that dialog and then Urthog's ship will arrive for you to defeat and finish the mission.

I hope this helps until we can get a fix.
    STO QA Team
  • Options
    darkfirewithindarkfirewithin Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I've managed on numerous occasions (with multiple characters) to complete this mission, but after I've completed everything and departed the system, it keeps saying that I need to continue it, and it puts me back on the station.

I submitted a bug report 2 weeks ago about this issue. It is preventing my particular character from progressing in the story line. This has only cropped up since the last update (23 Jan I believe) as another Federation character of mine was able to complete it with no problems.