test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dyson ship - time left thread.

jumpingjsjumpingjs Member Posts: 0 Arc User
I am on 450 (or so) Q-mendations, and yet to run special FE ... can I make it in time (If I run the FE)?
Hopefully I'll come back from my break; this break is fun; I play intellectual games.

I hope STO get's better ...
Post edited by jumpingjs on

Comments

• Options
    umaekoumaeko Member Posts: 748 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    The event runs until Febuary 27th. That still gives you 15 more days. At 40 Qmendation a day, you can still get 600 more Qmendations, PLUS the 400 you'd get from running the featured episode.
  • Options
    questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,405 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Rewards are 40 for each daily so probably 440.
    Little surprised to be honest since i thought one could not start the dailies without having done the FE first.

Anyway, on my fed the sci-destroyer is 11 hours away and for my klingon and romulan it's 2 more runs so 36 hours from now.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • Options
    kaloriaa4kaloriaa4 Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Speaking of the Dyson ship is there going to be a waiting room for trophies and 2-3 decks like the other ships? I love the ship but kinda want more of it on the inside then the small bridge it has so that I can enjoy it fully.
  • Options
    thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Keep in mind that for the 27th to count toward their goal they will need to do the Event early, before the Servers go down for maintenance that day. Otherwise the 27th is a lost day, leaving only 14 more days after today.
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • Options
    questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,405 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    thecosmic1 wrote: »
    Keep in mind that for the 27th to count toward their goal they will need to do the Event early, before the Servers go down for maintenance that day. Otherwise the 27th is a lost day, leaving only 14 more days after today.

With a 20 hour cool down that should suffice to get the 1000 Q-mendations needed (400 from FE and 15 dailies). It is cutting it very close however.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • Options
    grouchyotakugrouchyotaku Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    And with the 20 Lobi you get free for using ARC, that could net you 40 - 80 Qmendations from the Lobi store, equivalent to another day of grind at the very minimum...
  • Options
    confedinblueconfedinblue Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Run through Step between the Stars. That'll put you at 840 Qmendations, right now. After that, you'll only need 4 more days. You'll easily make it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,521 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    jumpingjs wrote: »
    I am on 450 (or so) Q-mendations, and yet to run special FE ... can I make it in time (If I run the FE)?

IF you get around to running the FE this weekend, that should put you at 450 + 400 = 850... Or so (you can't have 450 because 40 doesn't go into 450 evenly... assuming you're dumping the whole 40 each time). I'll assume you have 840... That means you have 160 to go... 160 divided by 40 = 4 days... You'll have it easy by Monday, the 17th with 9 days to spare...

Assuming I read your OP correctly...
    CM
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
  • Options
    jumpingjsjumpingjs Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    crm14916 wrote: »
    IF you get around to running the FE this weekend, that should put you at 450 + 400 = 850... Or so (you can't have 450 because 40 doesn't go into 450 evenly... assuming you're dumping the whole 40 each time). I'll assume you have 840... That means you have 160 to go... 160 divided by 40 = 4 days... You'll have it easy by Monday, the 17th with 9 days to spare...

Assuming I read your OP correctly...
    CM

Thanks! I do have about 450, I opened Lobi boxes ... LOL I hate lobi and needed getting rid of it!
    Hopefully I'll come back from my break; this break is fun; I play intellectual games.

I hope STO get's better ...