Comments

• dragonsbitedragonsbite Member Posts: 530 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I got a rock.

Oh wait, this isn't Halloween.
    U.S. ARMY CAVALRY SCOUT/DRAGOON DISABLED VETERAN
  • ragnar0xragnar0x Member Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    i just got gold box with vesta tactical multimission ship in it...mg...:eek:
  • monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Loot critter turned out to be a rabid gorn that mounted me and laid eggs in my lower intestine.

But enough about me. How has your day been?
  • bughunter357bughunter357 Member Posts: 587 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    This isn't anything new. The Loot Critter is what we as players know as "bags". You've always been able to see them ever since they added NPCs and whatnot to the minimap, as "loot critter". The option to "talk" to them is mostly just a lag artifact that clears up when the data of the loot critter finally makes its way to your computer.

wow some people have no sense of humor or imagination.
  • mightybobcncmightybobcnc Member Posts: 3,354 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I talked to the Loot Critter. It gave me the same life-altering advice as The Wisest Tribble.

Joined January 2009
    Finger wrote:
    Nitpicking is a time-honored tradition of science fiction. Asking your readers not to worry about the "little things" is like asking a dog not to sniff at people's crotches. If there's something that appears to violate natural laws, then you can expect someone's going to point it out. That's just the way things are.
  • sjameshsjamesh Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    rickdanko wrote: »
    The Loot Critter is a pretty nice girl, but she doesn't have a lot to say.
    The Loot Critter is a pretty nice girl, but she changes from day to day.
    I really wanna tell her that I love her a lot, but I need a belly full of blood wine
    The Loot Critter is a pretty nice girl, she's coming out in Season 9, oh yeah.
    She's coming out in Season 9.
    <abrupt ending>

Nice song. To bad The Beatles already used it. (Under the name "Her Majesty")
    Say NO to ARC!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bluegeekbluegeek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    alfamega wrote: »
    its the "lootfairy" :D

Aw, I was going to say that...
    My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. You can file a "forums and website" support ticket here
    Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
  • mspfuelermspfueler Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Be nice if the loot critter would be used to divvy up all the drops people never pick up after they exit STF's, Minefield, Fleet Actions, etc. Lot's of stuff always gets left behind.
    Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam!