test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Graphics bug thread censored?

litchy74litchy74 Member Posts: 417 Arc User
A thread on the graphics bug sub board about missing textures/non loading since season 8 with over 200 posts and 15000 views by far the largest on that board has vanished !

A question for the devs or moderators here is this because you can't fix it so you just censor the problem? Where did the thread go? Who decided to just delete awkward threads about bugs that aren't fixed? Is this realy the answer don't I'd ignore?
Where ever you go, there you are.......

Join The Space Invaders,..... Federation and KDF fleets.
Post edited by litchy74 on

Comments

• Options
    temporalhavoctemporalhavoc Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    While the thread did have a fair share of vitriol in it, I am pretty surprised that it simply disappeared. There was a lot of genuine feedback about a very real issue with the game in that thread, and it came from a much larger pool of users than the typical forum crowd.
    Nick - Human Tactical Officer - FED [INACTIVE]
    Tenix - Romulan Science Officer - KDF Ally [INACTIVE]
    M'ossa - Ferasan Science Officer - KDF [MAIN]

Formerly known on the forums as Remissus
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Found it, it's been moved from the graphics bug board, seeing its is about graphics not loading properly to the windows and pc tech board!!!

They devs or moderators are really trying to bury this tread, this realy stinks, any board moderator care to explain why a thread about missing textures,missing ui,white squares,blocky graphics on map changes has been moved from the graphics board?

Hide it away hope it dies because we can't fix it...........

• Options
    aloishammeraloishammer Member Posts: 3,294 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    litchy74 wrote: »
    any board moderator care to explain

Explain what? That threads about moderation aren't allowed, and that's why they're closing this one? :P
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    For any interested this is what's being ignored

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=913941

• Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    The thread is accurately placed on the forum. The "bug" seems to be effected by graphics cards. Graphics cards come under PC. If you look through the thread Tacofangs did ask for players to submit details of their graphics cards. Taco did go on to explain that the issue has been unsuccessfully reproduced in house.
  • Options
    askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    The thread isn't missing and is in the proper forum.

As many have mentioned, discussions and threads about moderation is not allowed on the forums.

/Closed.
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

This discussion has been closed.