test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Starfleet Elite Force

robbrucknerrobbruckner Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited February 2014 in Earth Spacedock
Starfleet Elite Force

Website

Starfleet Elite Force founded 01.29.09 is a group of mature gamers. Our Starbase is currently Tier 4 in all sections. Our Embassy is complete and our Dilithium Mine is upgrading to completion right now.

We are recruiting active players who are mature and would like to enjoy the game as much as we do. Whether you are casual or hardcore, old veteran player or complete newbie, PvP'er or PvE'er it does not matter to us. Just so long as you leave the drama in the transporter room you are welcome aboard.

Need help with your build?
Trying to learn the STF's?
Want to learn how to build foundry missions?

We can provide all of the above.
We have experts in doing all types of builds, skilled STF teams, and a spotlighted foundry author all available to help teach and assist anyone in their projects.

We host a private teamspeak server for our members with multiple rooms to allow groups to have fast communication for combat organization, and for our monthly fleet meetings.

If you have any questions or for further recruiting information please contact @cincyman39, @jtrombonestar, or @bruckner for details.

Thank you for your time,
Fleet Admiral Bruckner
Fleet Operations Department
Post edited by robbruckner on

Comments

• cincyman39cincyman39 Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Were still looking to expand our roster
    edited October 2013
    Were now doing the final upgrades to our mine and still looking for new members.
  • kirkpwnskirkpwns Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    This is Jake, the new head of recruiting for StarFleet Elite Force.
    We are looking to expand our roster once again. Mail me at @pizzanom for more information.
    edited February 2014
    Bump for great justice
  • kermanikermani Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Hey all

my Chars name is Winston. I'm gonna be casual for a bit (moving houses what a pain) then be on often. I am totally new and learning the game. Just lev 19 now.

I wanted to say hi.

I'll visit your site so we can get to know one another.
    edited February 2014
    Thank you for saying hi.
    However, in the future, please mail all requests to me in game at Jake@pizzanom.

-Jake
    Starfleet Elite Force Head of Recruiting

also bump
  • kermanikermani Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    yeah jake I spoke with you last night. Did I do something wrong in my reply here? You seem annoyed. That is as far from my intention as I could get here. Also I made no requests so not really sure what you mean.

Sorry m8 if I honked you off. No Drama intended...

free bump :)
    edited February 2014
    kermani wrote: »
    yeah jake I spoke with you last night. Did I do something wrong in my reply here? You seem annoyed. That is as far from my intention as I could get here. Also I made no requests so not really sure what you mean.

Sorry m8 if I honked you off. No Drama intended...

free bump :)

No, I ain't mad. Thank you for taking interest in us.
    Thanks for teh bump. :)
    edited February 2014
    We are still looking for new members! Mail me in game at @pizzanom to arrange a meeting time.
    edited February 2014
    Still looking for new members new to the game or returning all are welcome